λιακάδα & Αγάπη: Vampire

Start from the beginning

"That's alright, I'll be waiting in the shadows, Raphael." I hung up.

At noon the next day, I was in the branches of a tree with a cooler beside me, knowing the protocols of this situation. At the moment, I was on the phone with Uncle. "Be careful, Noctis. The werewolves were attacked by a strange, yet strong Forsaken and I've been called in to examine it and it's magic. Valentine is on the move, and he may target you."

"Do not worry Uncle, I am perfectly fine here. Valentine would not think of me to be here, and I have set up wards to alert me to others entering the graveyard."

"Still, be cautious and vigilant. I expect to see you in the morning?"

"9 at the latest, Uncle. And I expect a full detailed essay on that specimen, it sounds intriguing!"

"Of course, Nephew," the phone call then ended with my Uncle chuckling on the other line.

I stayed there until it was 7:34 pm, and I felt people entering the wards. One vampire, one fledgling, two Nephilim. What were Nephilims doing here?

Λιακάδα soon came in with . . . Clarissa! Oh, and the blonde one too who was carrying . . . . . Αγάπη. Oh, my poor little Mundane. If I can even call him that.

"Noctis, where are you!" Λιακάδα called out. Me being me, I had to do some creepy crap to scare the living daylights out of them.

I dropped down faster than a bullet with a small wave and a 'Hiya!' Blondie screamed a girly scream. Clarissa fell to the floor on her back. Λιακάδα just smirked. Holy Hera, his smirk.

"Clarissa, why are you on the ground? We're resurrecting a fledgling, aren't we?" I said with my head cocked and a confused face.

"No time for games right now, Noctis. Simon only has a little time left," I immediately straightened my back, raise my head high with a determined look, gave a sharp nod, and turned towards the digging site. As we stopped at the perfect stop, I lay down the cooler filled with blood, Blondie lays down Simon, and I head to Simon to make sure everything's in order. And hopefully NOT my last goodbyes. Some just don't resurface. Almost as soon as I kneel beside Simon's head, Camille is among us, giving us a 'really?' face. And in return, I gave her a 'bite me' look. Blondie takes out his glow stick to 'protect us' cuz he's a 'mighty' shadowhunter. Whoopdeedoo.

"What do you want?" Clarissa says defensively.

"I want my property back," she replies, to which I scoff at.

The red-headed Nephilim replied with (insert: yelled back), "Simon is not your property!"

"If you'll just hand him over, I'll be on my way."

"You heard Clary," Blondie retorted.

"You're not laying a hand on this fledgling," I growl out with my eyes shining brighter than diamonds. But menacing, of course.

"Fine. I tried to do this the nice way," she then snapped her fingers, summoning a dozen vamps. Even some that I knew.

Λιακάδα quickly took control of the situation, "I'm glad you brought everyone here to witness your demise," he began, "Camille killed this Mundane. I have all the proof. She's been breaking The Accords for too long now. He's the evidence we need to show the Clave what Camille's been doing."

Camille chuckled, "Are you trying to overthrow me?"

"No," Λιακάδα revealed his glowing white fangs, "I already have."

The vamps came closer to Camille, "Don't listen to him," she said, "Raphael doesn't know the first thing about leading-"

I scoffed, "And you do?" I chuckled at her soon to be demise, "Leading is not about choosing every follower's fate. It's about gaining their followers loyalty to help make the tough decisions so you can have a good life, so they can take your burdens. Now tell me, has Camille ever let your happiness before hers? Or if you were in a tight spot, would you trust her to save you? What about your family? If you still had your old family, your siblings, your parents, your grandparents, would she save them, even if they're Mundane?"