Chapter 2

THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. Chapter 2 is up! *has a party* anywho~ *insert disclaimer* and now read away my lovelies~

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LEMON AKA SMUT AKA SEX SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ ABOUT TWO GUYS GIVING EACHOTHER BLOWJOBS PLEASE DON'T READ THIS!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciel looked back at him and blushed deeply. "M-my b-body?" He asked, looking at Sebastian with a confused expression.

"Yes, your body. Take your clothes off." He ordered. Sebastian leaned backwards putting his hands behind his head.

Ciel took off the green school uniform sweater over his head and dropped it on the ground and unbuttoned the white shirt he had on underneath. He slipped the shirt off and shivered, feeling bare and exposed without his shirt on.

Sebastian sighed. "Your stripping needs some...improvement, at this moment its quite frumpy." He said.

Ciel huffed qnd glared up at him, still shivering a bit. "Frumpy?! What is that supposed to mean?!" He complained.

Sebastian didn't answer, instead he pulled the boy into his lap. The blue haired boy blushed deeply and opened his mouth to talk but was cut off when Sebastian smashing their mouthes together roughly.

Ciel had never kissed anyone before and was quite confused as to weather or not he was supposed to do anything. He could feel the teacher's lips move against his own and started pushing his lips back.

Sebastian grabbed Ciel's butt and pulled him up closer to him, Ciel gasped into the kiss, wich gave Sebastian the chance to push his tongue into the bluenette's mouth.

Ciel blushed, he was still quite unsure of what he should do. He hesitantly pressed his tongue up against Sebatian's and moaned.

Sebastian smirked and pulled away. "My little kitten hasn't finished what I asked of him...." He said.

Ciel bit his lip and got off the other's lap and took his pants off, blushing a dark red. "T-There..."

Sebastian glared at the blue polka dot boxers that were seperating his gaze from Ciel's genetalia. "Take the underwear off..." He said, not averting his gaze.

Ciel kept the tomato coloured blush on his cheeks. "B-but..."

"No buts....I'm your master now, you will do as I say or be punished." He said.

Ciel squirmed a bit. "I-I can't..."

Sebastian growled and grabbed Ciel, roughly pulling the boy onto his lap. He placed the boy's belly over his knees and rubbed his butt gently.Ciel blushed deeply, he knew what was coming next.

Sebastian smirked and spanked Ciel firmly, making the boy emit small noises. Sebastian continued to spank him a total of 10 times and rubbed his butt afterwards. "Is my kitty going to do what I ask?"

"Y-yes sir..." He said, his bum a bit sore still. Sebastian let go of him and the bluenette stood up and hesitantly slid his boxers off.

Sebastian smirked. "Isn't that a bit small? How long is that, 4 inches?" He said, pulling Ciel onto his lap once more.

Ciel huffed, his cheeks flushed. "W-well how long is yours...?" He asked.

Sebastian smirked. "If you're a good little pussy I might show you some time." He said.

Ciel glared at him. "So... I get to skip school completely now, right?" He asked.

Sebastian smirked. "You still have to go to school... but you don't need to pay attention, just play on your phone or listen to music." He said.