Chapter 1

This is yaoi, don't like, don't read. Smut in future chapters, but not this one. Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

I do not own black butler or any of it's characters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciel sighed as he walked through the halls of his school. It was finally the last class of the day, the class he dreaded... math class. He was just about the worst person in the world at math. He just didn't understand it.

He had to pass this course some how... his aunt told him if he didn't she would take his laptop and phone away... She would end up look through it and find all his porn, wich doesn't seem too bad until you realise its not just any porn...it's gay porn.That's right. Ciel Phantomhive was gay. He loved men, get over it...

Ciel walked into the dreaded math class and took a seat in the front. He was the first one inside the classroom, the others would probably start showing up in a few minutes.

The teacher sat at his desk and looked like he was reading a math text book, but the blush on his face suggested otherwise.

His math teacher, Mr.Michealis, was easily the sexyest person ever.He was tall, and always wearing dark colours. His eyes were a hypnotizing ruby red.

Ciel realised he was staring when the said teacher looked up at him and smirk. Ciel felt his heart stop as he looked away. Luckily for him other students entered the class, so the teacher was unable to make a remark.

Soon everyone had taken their seats and it was time for the lesson to begin. Mr.Michealis stood up and paced back and forth at the front of the class. "Hello class, today we will be learning about polynomials." He said earning a groan from the class.

"But first, I finished marking your tests from a couple days ago." He said as he started handing back the test papers. Ciel bit his lip,that test was so hard, he hardly knew what the words in the questions meant, let alone how to answer them.

When the teacher got to Ciel he put a paper down on his desk, it wasnt the test, it was a plain piece of paper that said:

"You have failed to pass yet another test again. If you want to get a decent mark in this course, you will come with me to my house after school."

Ciel blushed a bit at the idea of going to Mr.Michealis' house for tutoring, he had caught the teacher looking pervertedly at some of the other boys, especially that blonde boy a year above him. In fact, Ciel was slightly jealous of how much the two got along.

Ciel took the paper and put it in his pocket. For the rest of the math class Ciel tried hard to pay atrention and take notes. He often saw his handsome teacher smirk at him, wich would cause for a blush to appear on his cheeks.

The bell rang and all the other students besides Ciel collected up their books and headed out if the class room. Ciel stayed sitting and fidgeted a bit with his pencil, wondering what Mr.Michealis was going to say to him.

As soon as all the students were gone the teacher shut the door to the class room and turned back around and stared at ciel with his soul piercing red eyes. He walked over to Ciel and looked down at him. "Shall we go?" He asked.

Ciel nodded and stood up. They walked out to Mr.Michealis' car without talking and Ciel got in thr passenger seat while the teacher got in the driver's side and started driving. The car was a black sports car, which suited the teacher well.

Ciel wondered what the teacher's house might look like, he imagined it being very dark and with lots of black things. He looked over at the teacher who was focused on driving and blushed. He was curious as to why they needed to go to his house.

They soon arrived and Ciel followed Sebastian to the door of the house. The two went inside and the house was almost exactly how he imagined it. Mr.Michealis led him into the living room and took a seat on a black leather couch. Ciel sat beside him.

"I know how poor your grades are, not just in my class but in other classes too..." the man said.

"So? Are you going to tutor me in all subjects?" He asked.

The dark haired man let out a chuckle as Ciel said that. "I also know you live alone." He said.

Ciel groaned, not understanding where he was getting to with all this. "What does it matter?"

"I have a proposal to make." He said. "Do you know a boy by the name of Alois Trancy?" He asked.

Ciel nodded "yes, that's the boy with the blonde hair a year ahead if me..."

"Did you ever wonder how he gets such good grades and hardly ever attends classes?" He asked.

Ciel nodded and continued listening.

"He is a pet" Sebastian said.

"A pet?" Ciel repeated.

"A pet is sort of like a maid who does sexual things for their master." Sebastian said. "I know the principal of the school quite well, and if you agree to be my pet your grades can always be in the 90s"

Ciel blushed deeply. He must be dreaming. His attractive teacher was asking him to be a sex pet for him. He would have just done that, but in return great marks without having to go to classes!? It was a dream come true. "A-alright, I'll do it." He said.

Sebastian smiled. "Good, you'll be staying here from now on. You're bedroom is upstairs, the first door to your left. The closet is already full of appropriate clothes for you to wear."

Ciel stood up but his wrist was grabbed. Sebastian smirked at him. "But first let me see your precious body." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, I hope you liked the first chapter, this is the first fanfiction I've ever posted. Please review! If you liked it it really helps me out to know that.