"Are you going to stop writing?" Mom asked me concerned.

"No! No, I just need some time doing something else to." I told her, "I like having my picture showing when I drive into town from Yorkton." I laughed, they joined me.

I then walked into the kitchen with mom and Hazel to make dinner, we made a nice spaghetti. Quick and easy. At dinner Lily asked me something I was expecting.

"Mom when's the rest of our stuff getting here?" She asked, I smiled.

"Next week dear." I replied. She nodded and continued to help me clean off the table. After every one left I sat in the living room with my family, then the phone suddenly rang. I rushed to get it.

"Hello?" I answered,

"What kind of friend are you? You get into town and you don't even call!" The voice said in fake anger.

"I thought you were still in Ottawa!" I laughed, the voice joined me.

"No, me Rikki, Ryan and Ross live here now, in my grandmas old place to." She laughed. It was Jasmine.

"Well I have news for you to, you know those crazy people building a house fifteen minutes out of town?" I asked her, she laughed.

"Yes..."

"That's us, want to stop by for Coffee tomorrow, I'm sure Rikki wants to see Lily, and Ross wants to see James." I told her.

"I'll check my calendar, where is the reunion by the way?" Jasmine asked,

"My place, Nick gets here tonight I think, should I give her and Katy a call?" I asked Jasmine. She laughed,

"Yes, we must catch up." She laughed, "Nick has Fay and Savanna now, from what I hear Savanna is just like her mother." Jasmine laughed.

"I heard that Rikki is just like you!" I countered.

"And I heard Lily is exactly like you, Harry Potter already, really Maria?" She asked.

"They must learn Jasmine!" I laughed, "Have you heard from Katy lately?" I asked her.

"Yes, just the other day... She has a daughter who's seven to, Leah I think. And she's just a bit like Katy." Jasmine laughed.

"I've got to go Jasmine, got to get my four kids to bed... New house first day in it, have to check for monsters." I laughed, "bye." I told her.

"Bye." I hung up the phone and saw Lily standing there.

"Who was that?" She asked curious, I smiled.

"That was your auntie Jasmine." I told her, her face light up.

"She's in town!" She sang jumping up and down.

"Yes, you'll see her tomorrow now go to bed dear, and tell your dad to put the other kids to bed I have a couple calls to make." I told her softly, she ran off and I picked up the phone and dialled a number I haven't called in a long time.

"Hello?" A familiar voice asked, I smiled at it.

"Hello to you to Nick." I laughed. I heard her laugh to.

"Long time, or is the famous author to busy?" She laughed.

"I could say the same thing miss pop star!" She giggled.

"What do I owe the pleasure?" She asked, I laughed at her formalness.

"Jasmine called me this evening, and I figured all four of us could catch up for coffee tomorrow, I live on a house fifteen minutes of town." I told her.

"So that's who lives there!" Se laughed, "I'd love to, are the kids welcome?" Nicole asked.

"For sure, I told Lily that Jasmine was coming and she was ecstatic, imagine who she'll react when she sees Fay!" I laughed.

"I know, Fay kept talking about how she and Lily keep video calling and emailing!" Nick laughed, "she was quite happy to hear you guys were in town."

"I'll talk to you tomorrow at noon?" I asked her.

"For sure Maria, nice to hear from you." She told me.

"And you Nick, and you. Good bye." I told her,

"Bye," I ended the call and searched for Katy's number. When I dialled it the phone was answered right away.

"Hello?" The voice asked, I laughed.

"Hello Katy." I greeted her.

"Maria?" She asked, I nodded then realized I was on the phone.

"Yes, Maria, who else?" I laughed.

"What are you doing in town? This isn't your parents number!" She laughed,

"For the reunion of coarse, all our friends are coming out, expect to see you." I told her, "And I may have bought a house right outside Esterhazy." I laughed,

"Shut up!" She laughed.

"Well what good will that do me when I'm talking to you over a phone?" I laughed, I heard her groan. "Well I've invited Nick, and Jasmine to coffee tomorrow at noon, I want you to join us."

"I'd love to, see you tomorrow Maria," she told me.

"Yup, bye." I then hung up the phone and went to make sure all my kids were in bed before going to sleep myself. Life here is already great. And my Family is everything.