Kaiensai "Fireworks Festival"/カイエンヌ[closed]

Salutations, Party Folk! How are you all? Good, swell, perhaps rocking back and forth about college/uni?

If you belong to the latter, boy have we got the distraction for you.

WattFest is happy to announce the Kaiensai Fireworks Festival collaboration contest, hosted by our Japan Ambassadors!

If the name isn't a big enough hint already, the main theme of the contest is Japan's fireworks festival 'Kaiensai,' which takes place in Okinawa during mid-April and November. Many different kinds of fireworks light up the night sky, and what makes it a more magnificent scene are the facts that the festival is located at a beach and the entire show is choreographed with music.

Can you imagine that?

So, in celebration of the upcoming fireworks festival, we want you to do exactly that - imagine yourself there and write a short story about it, even include graphics too if you'd like! Or, if you've actually been to the festival before, you can even write about your own experience and provide your own photos! (I promise we're not jealous. Maybe a little)

挨拶、パーティーフォーク!あなたはどうですか?良い、腫れ、おそらく大学/ユニについて前後にロッキング?

あなたが後者に属していれば、少年はあなたに気を散らしている。

WattFestは日本大使館主催の海上花火大会コラボレーションコンテストを発表いたします。

その名がまだ十分ではない場合、このコンテストの主なテーマは、4月と11月中旬に沖縄で開催される日本の花火祭「花火大会」です。多くの種類の花火が夜の空を照らし、壮大なシーンになるのは、祭りがビーチにあり、ショー全体が音楽で振り付けられているという事実です。

あなたはそれを想像できますか?

それで、花火大会のお祝いで、私たちはあなたがそこにいると想像して、それについての短編小説を書いてください。また、実際にフェスティバルに参加したことがある場合は、自分の経験について書いたり、自分の写真を提供することもできます。 (私は私たちが嫉妬しないと約束します。

Here's a few to photos get you started, to give you an idea of the scene and get your creativity running:

ここでは、写真をいくつか紹介しています。これは、シーンのアイデアを提供し、創造性を発揮させるためのものです。