Pride Festivals & Japan [Closed]

Festivals come and go, leaving certain memories behind. Yet stories do not, they remain, telling the tale of what once was. Join us on AmbassadorsJP and FreeTheLGBT this Pride Month on Wattpad, with the elements of love and acceptance!

祭りは、思い出を残して去っていきます。しかし、物語は存在せず、残され、かつての物語を伝えます。愛と受容の要素を備えた Wattpad のプライド月間、AmbassadorsJPFreeTheLGBT に参加しましょう!

PROMPTS

AmbassadorsJP

It's the time when Pride Month is lighting up some celebrations in Japan. You look at the bustling crowd of people gathering at markets or walking with their dates before the summer festival begins. Your eyes focus on one specific couple. You think of two sakura blossoms that fall together, both unique yet beautiful like the couple...

FreeTheLGBT

You meet someone at a cat café. They give you an exclusive pass to a Pride event in the heart of Japan, and an offer to meet again.

•••

AmbassadorsJP

日本ではプライド月間が祝賀行事に華を添える時期です。夏祭りが始まる前に、市場に集まったり、デート相手と歩いたりする人々の賑わいを目にします。あなたの目は特定のカップルに焦点を当てます。一緒に散る2つの桜の花を思い浮かべます。どちらも個性的でありながら美しい、カップルのように...

FreeTheLGBT

猫カフェで誰かと出会う。彼らは、日本の中心部で開催されるプライド イベントへの特別パスと、再会のオファーをあなたに与えます。

RULES AND GUIDELINES

🌈Your story must adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines.

🌈Deadline: 30th June, 2023 [EST].

🌈For this contest, we will only accept English and Japanese entries.

🌈Entries can be part of a collection or a stand-alone. Only stand-alones are able to be featured in the "Contest Winners" reading list of both host profiles.

🌈We won't accept mature content for this contest.

🌈We ask that you keep the Wattpad's Code of Conduct in mind when participating and that all entries adhere to Wattpad Content Guidelines.

Feel free to visit the Safety Portal at any time to learn more about keeping safe on Wattpad.

🌈You can submit only one entry per prompt.

🌈It can be fan fiction or an original story, as long as it's based on or inspired by our prompts.