You'll always be a joker to me.

Начните с самого начала

                    (L) Smile at the crowd. Take
                   one last bow. The show's
                   over! No one's laughing now.
                   You'll always be a joker to
                   me. Same old story, same
                   routine.

                    (L) Now that's I've seen the
                    tricks up your sleeve, I'm
                    not one for make believe.
                    You use your illusions to
                    hide what's inside. Save it
                   for someone why buys your
                   love.

                    (L) You'll always be a joker
                    to me. But I'm not laughing
                   anymore. I've got a couple
                   tricks of my own. A few I still
haven't shown.

I walk up to Jerome and place my hand on his chest, smirking seductively.

(L) When I get you alone,
now you see me, now you
don't!

I disappeared to Peter's side.

(L) You've backed me in
the corner for the last
time. I'm taking control!
Standing at the edge with
your life in my hands.

(L) And I let you fall!

I rest my head on Peter's chest.

(L) You'll always be a
joker to me. Same old
story, same routine.

(L) Now that I've seen
the tricks up your sleeve
I'm not one for make
believe. You use your
illusions to hide what
what's inside.

(L) Save it for someone
who buys your love.
You'll always be a joker
to me! But I'm not
laughing anymore.

"It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt." I say all innocently but soon glare daggers at Jerome.

"So stop this dumb charade and leave Neverland for good. Nobody here wants you here anymore." I snap.

"I used to be one of you." Jerome points a dagger to me.

"Yeah, used to." Peter points out.

"Boys, curfew." Peter says as the boys retreat to their tents. Peter leads me into ours and turns to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and smiling down at me.

Peter slowly leans in so our lips were barley touching before Peter pressed his lips on mine. He pulled me closer and I move my hand to his neck, cradling his nape.

Peter leans in closer, making me back up until I hit the bed. When Peter knew he had me where he wanted me, he pushed me down.

Peter's P.O.V.
I get on Luna and place my lips on hers, moving my hand to her hair. Luna seemed to live in the moment from how she kissed. But she pulled back to catch her breath and I let her even though my lips beged to be on hers once again.

"Peter." She pants. I hold her chin and smile at her.

"Shhh." I whisper, gently placing my lips on hers again as I feel her hands in my hair. I just keep my hand on her neck. Pulling back, I caress her cheek.

"Luna I." I'm cut off as Luna tangled her fingers in my hair, quickly smashing her lips on mine once again. I desperately pull her closer to me, letting my emotions for her get the best of me.

Before I knew it, Luna had taken my shirt off and her hand was on my chest. I nibble on her lip, getting Luna to let out a gasp. I do it again to hear the sound once again.

We soon stop and get into bed as I pull Luna into my chest.

The next morning, I open my eyes and see Luna still sleeping with her hand by her head, her body facing me with her head against my chest. I decided to take that to my advantage and slowly move closer to her, moving my lips to her neck and biting at her sweet spot.

Luna moans in her sleep and I smirk, gently placing my lips on hers. She didn't kiss back, but after a few seconds I feel her hands in my hair and smile into the kiss.

I pull her closer to me but Luna had other ideas, getting out of my hold and getting up.

"Nice try love." I grab her and pull her onto my chest.

"You know in some ways this is harassment."

"No it isn't."

"Robbie!" Luna yells.

"He's not in camp." I smirk.

"Where is he then?"

"Closing that portal so Jerome can't get back which means that it's just you and me." Luna looks around and smirked, quickly grabbing my dagger from the table as it flew in her and and she pressed it against my wrist, almost drawing blood.

"Is that supposed to scare me?" I mock.

"One movement of my hand and this blade pierces your flesh. And I know that you coat your wepons in Dreamshade. So I'll ask kindly, let me go and you won't be visiting Hades anytime soon." I let go of Luna and she takes the dagger off of my wrist.

Luna flips over and I lift her chin so she met my gaze. She knew where I was going and made the first move, quickly smashing her lips on mine. I kiss her back and wrap my arms around her waist.

But Luna holds my dagger to my throat and I tilt my head up, smirking seductively at her.

"No." She whispers, getting off of me and walking out of the tent.