Chapter 2: Andréist Principles and Concepts.

The main principles and concepts of Andréism are as follows:

1. Anti-Authoritarianism;

2. Freethought;

3. Egalitarianism;

4. The Federation of the Proletariat;

5. Internationalism;

6. Syndicalism;

7. Direct Democracy;

8. Council Democracy;

9. Workers' Councils, and;

10. Marxist Communism.

 To start, Anti-Authoritarianism is the opposition to authority, which, in this case, is the political and social authority over the people. In his book "On Authority", Engels wrote:

"All Socialists are agreed that the political state, and with it political authority, will disappear as a result of the coming social revolution, that is, the public functions will lose their political character and will be transformed into the simple administrative functions of watching over the true interests of society". (pp.13, second edition, 1978)

 Andréism applies Anti-Authoritarianism firstly in its plan to form a Socialist Federation, not a Republic, "Democratic" Republic or even a "Democratic People's" Republic; secondly, Andréism applies Anti-Authoritarianism in its plan of a Communist society without any form of government hierarchy, and thirdly, it applies Anti-Authoritarianism in its full support, demand and plan for the application of Direct and Council Democracy within the Socialist Federation.

 The next principle listed is Freethought, which is more philosophical than political, yet it was a major factor in the creation of Andréism, and is, therefore, an Andréist principle.

 Freethought is the viewpoint that rejects authority, tradition and dogma, and embraces logic, reason and experience. Despite it being a philosophical concept, it had, as previously said, a major part in creating Andréism, as it encouraged the writer to criticize and reject concepts in Socialism and Communism that were seen as flawed, contradictory and dogmatic, two examples being the permanent rule of a hierarchy and the "Dictatorship of the Proletariat". This rejection of political dogma allowed the writer to create and embrace his own theories, as well as ideas that supported his own interpretation of Socialism and Communism.

 How does Andréism apply Freethought, though? Would Religion and other Authoritarian ideologies be abolished? Would any principles or concepts advocating inequality be abolished, too? And would the same happen to anything advocating tradition or dogma? Absolutely! Religion and other Authoritarian ideas do the people more harm than good by having them conform to an idea in which there is only a select few authority figures who control the fate of each and every individual in the country and the world, which prevents us from advancing as a species, and therefore, must be restricted and abolished without a moment's hesitation, for there is only the judge and jury of the people; no god, no party, and no one person is or ever will be above the people! As for anything advocating inequality, they, too, must be abolished, as it also prevents the advancement of the people as a species, as inequality puts one group of people above other people, who are viewed as "lessers", "invaders" or even "impure"; therefore, any and every idea advocating inequality must be restricted and abolished, too. Finally, any and all things that support and practice tradition and dogma must not only be rejected, but also restricted and abolished, as well, for tradition and dogma limits a person entirely by preventing them from opening their minds and advancing towards a better future, much like the Conservatives do. We, as a people, must look towards the future, and the future is comprised of total and absolute equality, with no traditions or dogma holding us back as a species.