'Did he tell his brother where he was going? If not, he might be slightly freaking out right now. I know I would if I didn't know where either of my brothers were.'

"Mokuba? Shouldn't you be with your brother?" asked Lilly in a kind tone. Mokuba went pale.

"Oh no I forgot," he said. He was getting up to go find him when someone began to speak.

"No need. I'm already here," said a male voice. All four of them looked up to see Seto Kaiba himself standing in front of them with his arms crossed over his chest, a bored look on his face.

"Big brother. I want you to meet my new friends. James, Lance, and their older sister -" started Mokuba, only to be interrupted by his older brother.

"Lilly, The Queen of Games," finished the elder Kaiba. Lilly nodded toward him; he did the same back. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm going to assume you are talking about why I'm in the Orphanage, right? Well, my parents didn't like me that much because I'm a girl. Once I turned ten, my parents decided they didn't want me anymore and figured it would be best to just send me here. Not that I mind. I would rath be here with my brothers then with them," said Lilly with no emotion in her eyes or voice. Kaiba looked shocked, but the look quickly past. He then turned around and walked back inside the building.

'I think I might have scared him. Maybe I should stop telling people when they ask, but then I wouldn't be telling them the truth. Besides, if none of that would have happened, I wouldn't be who I am today, and for that I'm thankful,' thought Lilly as she looked up at the sky with a small smile. As the three boys continued to play random games with each other.

By the time it was six o'clock, Kaiba had come back out to see all three boys asleep and leaning on Lilly. James' head was on her left thigh with Lance's head was on his brother's stomach. Mokuba had his head on her right thigh.

"Hello Blue Eyes!" said Lilly sweetly and quietly. Kaiba raised an eyebrow. "What? Your favorite card is the Blue Eyes White Dragon, or so that's what Mokuba told us, and you have blue eyes, so you are now Blue Eyes! And if any of the boys were awake, they would agree with me!"

Kaiba gave a slight smirk, which disappeared quickly, and walked closer to the small group.

"Time to get up, you guys. We're going home," said Kaiba to the boys, causing them to wake up.

"Okay then. Goodbye, guys," said a sleepy Mokuba.

"Don't say bye to them. They're coming with us."

All four of their eyes widen.

"You mean we have new siblings!" yelled Mokuba in excitement. Kaiba nodded. All three boys started to jump around and talk about how cool it was going to be to live together.

Lilly, still in shock, told Lance and James to go back inside and start packing. The boys went happily, Mokuba following them to help, while Lilly looked at Kaiba, or as she should call him, Seto, with tears in her eyes.

"Why?" she asked. He gave her a light smile.

"When I was a kid, Mokuba and I were sent to an orphanage after our parents had died and our family had used up all of the money they had left for us. It was hard, but I stayed strong for my brother. I can see you guys don't have much, but the tournaments you win gives you a lot of money. You're probably saving that for college or for a house for you and the boys. I understand what it's like to be the one who has to make sure your little brothers are happy and feel loved and safe. I feel like we understand each other more than you might think," he said to her as he started to walk inside. She followed while wiping her eyes. She didn't want the little ones to see her crying.

"How? There is no way they would let you adopt. You aren't an adult."

"I have money."

'Will we finally have a good life? And should I be concerned that they just let him through money around to adopt us?' she thought to herself as she packed.

Once they were done packing and all the papers were signed, a process that had somehow been expedited, they went to the Kaiba's limo. They put their few possession in the trunk and left toward the airport.

On the way to the airport, the boys had fallen asleep again, still exhausted from the fun they had earlier. The three younger boys were sitting across from their older brother and sister.

"Does that mean our new last names are Kaiba now?" a sleepy Lilly asked her new big brother. She was feeling mentally and emotionally exhausted.

"Yes. Now go to sleep. You need to rest," said Seto as he continued to look out the window. She smiled and leaned her head against his shoulder.

"Okay. I love you big brother." Seto looked shocked, but Lilly was already asleep, so she didn't notice. He then looked at his new little sister and gave her a small smile.

'You and I are a lot alike. I know you would do anything for your brothers as I would for Mokuba. It's because of that I decided that we should take you guys. Besides, I feel like I would be doing something wrong if I didn't. Not like one of those dweebs about feelings and shit like that. This will benefit me in the long run,' thought Seto.

"You're welcome," he said as he turned to look back out the window. She smiled in her sleep, knowing that, when she woke up, she would be on her way to Japan to live with her new brothers, but that didn't mean she wouldn't try to keep her title as The Queen of Games.

'Hey! Every great King needs a great Queen!' she thought to herself right before she fell asleep, not really sure where the thought came from but not questioning it.