Chapter 4

I can feel his pants underneath me grow larger and harder and my pussy pulses, begging for it to be in me. Shaun pulls my dress over my head and drops it onto the floor with the other pile of clothes that we've created. His eyes rake down my body rocking on top of him and his hands move to my waist and rub down my body, encouraging me to grab the bulge of his pants and palm it slowly. His eyes shut and his lips let out a hiss in pleasure which only encourages me more. I move my legs down and kneel down in front of him, spreading his legs open so I can kneel in between them. His eyes widen at the sight of my nearly naked body and then again at the sight of my hands pulling at the waist of his pants to pull them down. I pull them down all the way along with his boxers and his hard dick stands up in front of me. Shit, it's so big! I move my hands up his legs and place one of them around the top of his hard cock and begin to move it up and down slowly. He yet again shuts his eyes and hisses at the pleasure he's feeling. My hands move faster and faster and he opens his eyes to watch me work on him which seems to pleasure him even more. I move my mouth closer to his dick and lick the bottom of it with the tip of my tongue and make my way up his long length. I hear him moan my name as my tongue reaches the top and my mouth encloses over the tip, sucking gently on it. His hand moves to the back of my head and pushes my head down gently as I lower my mouth over his length. He moans again with pleasure and pushes my head down even lower than before and I can feel his heat pulse through me as I suck harder, lower and faster, flicking my tongue around. Shaun gestures that he likes what I'm doing with my tongue so I continue to do it.

"Fuck, keep doing that and I'll cum in no time." He smirks and I look up at him seductively and lower my mouth on him again, continuing to flick my tongue but this time, I keep eye contact with him which seems to drive him wild. "Fuck, you're so fucking hot. I'm definitely going to cum if you do that again," He says and this time, I smirk. "Come here." He wraps his hands around mine and pull me up to him. He pushes me back onto the couch and opens my legs wide. He rubs over my panties which sends sensations through me and make me shiver. He pushes my black lace panties to the side and uses his fingers to reveal my clit. He uses his index finger to gently rub around it while looking into my eyes and then leaning down to kiss me. His finger rubs across my clit fast and I gasp at the quickness of the feeling he just gave me.