Chap 6-Lets hang out

By the time I got home it was almost 2. I had managed to get some sleep in the car. I had to wake up by 5 and I needed my beauty sleep, I can't compromise on sleep. I had packing to finish for Delhi. 

I woke up at 5 and completed the packing and got ready.  It took me some time to decide on what to wear. I decided on faded blue jeans and a plain white tank top, blue scarf and a nice blue Jean sling bag.

"Good morning Naina."

"Bike?" my eyes grew wide “did you steal it?"I asked him. I had never seen a bike in Sam’s garage. I am a frequent visitor so I know. And the bike didn’t really look brand new.

I love bikes. I was almost getting a bike for my 18th but suddenly something hit my parents and I got a jaguar instead.

"You love bikes don't you?"He winked.

"Like is an understated word. I love it. But how do you know?"

"All your books talk about bikes and how you like bike rides, plus I have seen bike magazines in your house.  Girls don't read these magazines about bikes until they have an absolute fascination for bikes."

"This is like another dream come true.” no one in my friends have bikes and I don't have one so I thought I would die without a ride. This guy was making my dreams come true one by one. First a beach house (that wasn't planned by him though) then Shravan Kumar, Sam had requested him to come for the party just for me; I had been there all time when the conversation was going on. Now the bike. I didn't even know he observes that much. 

"Hop on"

"Whose bike is it?"I asked him getting on the bike. 

"Hold tight" he said starting the bike. “And the bike is mine.” he added.

I was holding his shirt not even his shoulders. I almost pulled his shirt once, then I slowly slid my arms under his .leaning my head on his shoulders so as to talk to him.

"Yours?" 

"College times."I had totally forgotten that he had ever been to college; it was almost like I had seen him on screen since forever.

"Sexy bike. So how many girlfriends got to ride with you on the bike?"

"I thought you would say I am sexy, aw man I am so disappointed and none. I was always scared of them trying to seduce me."

"Yeah right hottie."

"You like the bike?"

"Absolutely."

"So you can borrow it from me whenever you want it"

"I would gladly borrow it."

"So where are we going?”

"Right now it’s breakfast time."

“I am damn hungry."

"You sure must be. I saw how much you ate yesterday night."

Sam was dressed in black jeans, a light blue T-shirt and had his Gucci sunglasses on. I hadn't even checked him out what I mostly do first whenever I meet him I was so carried away with the BMW bike.

The breakfast was delicious probably my hunger adding to it. We had continental, this guy just keep every detail about my tastes and choices in his mind. He knew I don't settle for anything but continental. It was a buffet so I had a wide choice to decide on. The best thing is Sam listens more than he talks and I talk a lot about the most random stuff.

"Where next?"

"Shopping” seriously I had thought we would go to some place for an adventure sport or something because that's the new cool.