Chap 2-Beach house

Having Rhea for your best friend is one of the most fabulous things ever. We were practically at my place all the time, if we weren't away spending our parent's money on shopping or she was hanging out with Akshit. I think both of them had fallen for each other madly, I could see it in their eyes and when I had confronted them separately both of them agreed to like the other person and Akshit was even planning on proposing her.

I had finally unpacked with Rhea. She isn't the procrastinating type unlike me. She wouldn't even go home half the days. My house had become the party house, every weekend there was some or the other party, maybe the perks of living alone, I had too many people to be friends with now.

Yes, after exactly one month of the party Akshit proposed to Rhea and she said yes. I must say they are the cutest couple. I was a little jealous too, not of my friends but of such a cute relationship.

"Rhea I don't get it, why are you dragging me into your plan. I know you care for me but I really wouldn't mind spending my day with the TV and internet. It's your date with your boyfriend"

"We don't care your are coming and that's it" and she went back to the kitchen.

I was watching TV in Akshit's house. Thank god Mr.arrogant wasn't around or I would have ripped his eyes out by now (not sure If I would, I am not that violent).Rhea and Akshit were trying to make breakfast for us. Sandwiches I guess, they didn’t even know as much cooking as I do. I kept switching channels, what could I better expect at 9 in the morning. A door opened from behind, it was Samar. Now see I hated only his character not his body. You just don't get to see such bodies from this close so I shamelessly stared at his him. He was in a thin white shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows, dark blue jeans and some trainers; I could see the lines of his 6 pack abs and not forgetting those muscles. But I soon realised that I had been staring at him for too long and when I lifted my head he was giggling looking at me.

I quietly went into the kitchen grabbing a chicken sandwich.

"Is your brother coming?" I asked Akshit. He simply nodded.

"Akshit I hate you. Why didn't you tell me that your stupid brother is coming? I wouldn’t have even come"

"Excuse me. How am I stupid? Please explain." Samar asked raising his eyebrow.

"I think I am not coming then, I am off to home" I didn't bother answering Samar.

"Naina please don't do that. I won't go without you and you know it too."

Her emotional blackmails always work. I get convinced really quick so people don't really worry about it.

"You go there" she pointed towards Samar's car.

"What if he kills me? He missed it last time." I cried out.

"Naina can I talk to your for a minute?"Samar asked.

" Hmm"

"See I am sorry for that day. I had a bad day that day and I was really annoyed. so I hit you by mistake and how would I dream of you being there."

I nodded.

"So apology accepted?"

"Maybe" probably he wasn't as bad as I thought of him to be. Everyone has bad days and I react the same way on those days.

"So friends?"

"Maybe"

The three hour drive wasn't that bad in fact it wasn't bad at all. Akshit had told that it was some cottage and I loved cottages away from the city.

Samar told me that he had wanted to go through some scripts over the weekend for his next movie so he decided to get out of the busy city. Akshit had decided to tag along and he definitely wanted his girl friend along with him and they obviously pulled me along.