Where?! 108

You've fallen in a drained gorge by yourself, your leg is injured and you're not sure where to go. A small stream leads on straight, toward the sun as it begins to set. A cave is to your left; darker than you've ever seen.

Where do you go, out of the choices below?

A. Go straight. Water should lead to civilization... Right?

B. Go into the cave. Darkness? So what! Couldn't be any worse then this injury... Right?

C. Stay put and scream until your throat burns away. What's the point in moving? My leg is totaled anyway!

D. Try climbing up again. A broken leg won't break my good-willed spirit!

~*AnSwEr BeLoW*~

Don't read below unless you've answered or you'll ruin your own fun!

----------------------------

What is bound to happen: [most likely, not 100% likely, more like 80%]

A: You'd either come to a dead end (60% likely), find someone (barely 10% likely) or find a way to climb out (30% likely). This one could be the right way to go, good job if you said A.

B. You'd trip and damage your leg even more (70% likely) or stumble into an animal or water (30% likely). This one was a for sure dead end. B was wrong.

C. You'd die of hunger after about a moon (95% likely) or someone would come across the gorge (5% likely). Sorry! Who could be that stupid in thinking screaming would work? C was wrong.

D. You'd make it to the top (45% likely), fall half way up and injure yourself even more (55% likely). This one could be the correct answer, but it would depend on strength and age. But I'll say it's the correct answer, as is A. D is correct.