Fill in the Blanks! 13

Fill in the blanks! Pick your character and names of others.

The wind blew threw her corse fur. The stars shined on even with blood at the feet of many. Warriors laid on the snow, blood filled around it. The snow was no longer snow, for blood was spilled everywhere. Bodies laid limp and _(insert name)_ was the last one alive. The body of _(warrior)_ was crawling and _(you)_ glared at him/her. _(you)_ knew he/she'd be dead within heartbeats, so _(you)_ left him/her to die. The cold night pushed on as _(you)_ thought things through.

'What happened?' _(you)_ thought, eyes growing wide. A branch snapped in behind the rock, and _(you)_ looked behind him/her. Before _(you)_ could do anything, a cat leaped out if the woods, blood streaking his/her face as the cats wounds' bled on _(you)_ face. Him/her and the unknown cat rolled in a bundle of blood and claws until finally, your head was hanging off of the cliff down to the bloody snow and cold, dead bodies.

The cat pinned _(you)_ down and curled his/her lip. It was _(someone he/she cared about)_.

---------------

Check in comments, this story will (hopefully) be there for you to copy and paste into your own comment!