one.

C h a p t e r   O n e

" I gotta man up, man! "

Kirishima is a manly man, as what he calls himself, but can he still call himself a manly man when he likes another man? As much as he can recall, he don't like boys that way. He is as straight as a line but that line turned into a circle when this certain fire cracker walked into the room.

He never really liked a boy before. If anything, this is the first time he felt this way. He used to like girls, only girls, but what happened now? How did it end up like this? How did he end up liking a boy whom happened to be his bestfriend?

This is new to him and so, he feels confused and clueless. What is he right now? Gay? Bisexual? Can he still call himself a man? What should he do? Should he yell out to the world that he have feelings for his best friend? Confess to him? Or just shut all his feelings out and ignore it 'till he can't feel it anymore? He don't know. With all these thinking, he heavily sighed which the pikachu human version did not fail to notice.

"Oi Kirishima! What's with that sigh? Got a problem?" Kaminari asked, walking over to the sofa Kirishima's sittin on and sits beside him.

As of now, they are in Sero's place. The whole Bakusquad planned to meet there to play games and such but Bakugou cannot go for some reasons and as for Ashido, she will be late. Sero is out to buy some snacks. So that only leaves the two, Kirishima and Kaminari, in the house.

"No. I don't have any problem at all!" Kirishima shakes his head. "It's just Sero is taking long to buy snacks," He lied.

The blonde nodded in approval. "That's right! I'm hungry already! What's taking him long anyway!"

Kaminari continue to whine, complaining about Sero and his hunger. While doing so, the red head stares at him.

"What would he say when I admit that I like Bakugou? Will he be disgusted of me?"

Noticing the lack of response from his friend, Kaminari looks back at him. "What? Why you staring at me like that?"

Kirishima snapped out of his thoughts and smiled at his friend. "Nothing! Just lost in thoughts."

Kaminari squinted his eyes at the other male. Just when he was about to question him again, Sero burst through the door.

"I'M BACK BITCHES!" Sero yelled holding up the bags full of snacks.

"ABOUT TIME!" The blond yelled back already forgetting about Kirishima's weird behaviour. Kaminari stands up and walks over to Sero, stealing one of the bags. "What did you got?"

"See for yourself~" Sero answered, grinning.

Kirishima watches his friends as his mind wonders about what will happen once he told them the truth.

"I'm not gonna lose to you."

"Neither am I."