Don't Leave Me

The song goes with this chapter you'll understand when this chapter ends.
Recap:I felt my eyelids slowly get heavy as I rubbed Boxer.
I was soon consumed by darkness.
_____________________________
Stephen's POV
After all the men from Jackson's men were taken care of I started searching for Kailey and saw her lying on the floor covered in blood as I saw she had been shot three times.
I ran to her and held her lifeless body to my chest as Foster came over on the phone with the police.
I cried and cried all the way to the hospital.
We had to wait in the waiting room as she went into surgery.
After two hours of waiting the doctor came out and me and the whole gang rushed up to him.
"She's stable right now and the surgery went good the bullets didn't cause any problems so that's fine but there's only one problem. She's in a coma right now. We don't know when she will wake up. I am very sorry.", he stated.
We rushed to her room to see her lifeless body lying on the bed with tubes, needles, and machines everywhere.
I sat down beside her as I held her hand I whispered softly in her as I cried, "please don't leave me I need you come back to me".

**3 months later**
I had just arrived at the hospital where I've been for the last few months.
Foster and I come here everyday for the past 3 months.
We got to her room and sat down and played games until we got bored and fell asleep.
I was awoken by the tv on.
"Foster turn the tv off it's not gonna help her wake up", I said still in my sleepy state.
"Aww but I was enjoying it. Why do I have to turn it off and Foster is also enjoying it so leave us alone Steph", I heard her voice reply.
My head flew up I was certain I was gonna have whiplash later.
I looked up and my eyes met bright green-grayish eyes.
I smiled so big I was sure my face was gonna break in half.
"Baby girl, Welcome back to the world. You were gone for awhile", I said
She laughed and stretched up to hug me.
I held her tight in my arms to savor every bit of it.
"Steph who was the guy holding me when I blacked out. Whoever he was can you bring him up here I would like to thank him for saving my life?", she asked.
I smiled and nodded and left.
Kailey's POV
He soon returned an hour later and was with that boy I had in my mind while was asleep or out of this world I should say.
I tried to sit up by myself but that only made pain shoot through my entire stomach.
I cried out as it soon got worse.
Steph and Foster rushed to my side.
I made grabby hands at Steph to pick me up as I had tears spilling out of my eyes.
He took out the needles, picked me up, and cradled me into his chest as he sat down.
I slowly started to fall asleep when his phone started to ring.
He laid me down on the bed as him and Foster left the room.
I looked around and noticed the guy that saved my life sitting down with earplugs in and his eyes closed.
"Hey", I shouted he didn't respond so I threw the remote at him and he jolted up.
He looked around when his eyes landed on me smiling innocently.
I made grabby hands at him and he came and picked me up.
He sat me in his lap as he sat down.
We stared into each other's eyes
He leaned in and his lips brushed mine so I grabbed his face in my small hands and kissed him harder.
He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer as I felt his friend hard.
I smirked and slowly moved my hips over it.
He sucked in a breath as he stopped me.
"Don't start some you can't finish", he said.
I smiled and laid on his chest as I drifted off to sleep.