B1C11

lisa did not go out for the next week. she was constantly receiving messages from her co dancers to quit her job because she was dragging them down all along because of the issue toiled around her when in fact they weren't exactly at the brim of the issue since bighit released the statement telling it was a sasaeng fan.

lisa went to the building yesterday and what greeted her was the death glares of the employees.

she went straight to the higher ups who knew much better than them and they were begging sorry for her, telling that she should let this pass.

lisa was too exhausted of the whole scandal to argue so she decided to go to Bang Shi Hyuk to engage in a personal talk which the boss also agreed.

"lisa, im sorry for all of this. jungkooj is stubborn enoughㅡ"

"and you were stubborn enough to be trapped in his shade. i know he and his group were giving you all the money you have now but is it even still right when you are already degrading someone and stepping down on her as a person?" lisa said and she was in raging anger still yet she have to stay calm.

the boss sighed, he was smart enough to tell lisa that she was right. "I'm sorry, dear. jungkook told me to release it all uncensored and show to everyone that you're a dancer but i told him it's too risky."

"so what's your point? everything he planned was risky, come to think of it. how can a sasaeng fan be that close to him with these very uptight security your company have? you can't imagine it right? your talent is so stubborn enough that only a rejection from dinner could lead up to this mess. well, I'll go in peace if that's what you want and leave the company, even. your golden maknae was golden as fuck he can pull off any stunt and should be sent to a mental health doctor for being so immature. goodbye."

lisa was waiting for her flight number to be called. she doesn't give a fuck anymore and she wanted to be out of this intoxicating little world of korea and she'll be back for her hometowb atleast. even though in the eyes of the people, it was a fan, but the whole company knows the truth so she got tired of the immature stunt they always pull. blaming everything on her.

'attention please! calling all the passengers for flight Z-150. Korea to Thailand, please proceed to the boarding area immediately, thank you!'