Chapter 7

Omicron's/Percy's POV

'Percy?' Nico asks surprised.

'Yea it's me. Come on' I said placing a hand on his shoulder and flashing us out to the woods.

Once we got into a secluded area I conjured mist to prevent anyone from seeing or hearing us.

'Percy! Where the hades have you been!?' Nico asked shocked.

'I've been around. Well around the galaxies and such. So, what's up?' I ask

Nico looks at me wide eyed. Then he narrows his eyes and glares at me.

'We haven't seen you in decades and all you can say is 'what's up?' Nico asks glaring.

I shrug. I was about to say something stupid when I get hit by a giant thunderbolt on my side. I fly back several feet before I outstretched my hands to the floor as I'm flying and do a backflip, landing on my feet.

'Thalia, nice to see you too damn!' I said brushing myself off.

I then feel arms being wrapped around me and see Thalia crushing my bones.

'Um, Thalia, I can't breathe' I stammer.

Thalia quickly let's go of me and glares at me. 'Where in hades have you been?!' She asks crossing her arms.

'I was betrayed. I left, joined Chaos' army and became their Commander. Now I kick ass all around the Galaxy. Oh and I'm actually Chaos' son, Omicron. I was never Poseidon's son' I said as I flick on my hood back and put on my mask. Yes I have a mask, I just forgot to put it on until now.

'You're the commander of Chaos' army? As in Chaos, the creator of the universe?' Thalia asks bewildered.

I nod my head in a, no duh motion.

'Pe- I mean Lord Omicron saved my life a couple hours ago. You should have seen him Thalia. He killed so many monsters without even touching them! How did you do that anyways?' Nico asked curiously.

I smiled. 'Easy, I simply evaporated all of their blood. I can do quite a lot with liquids now. For instance, I can make your blood freeze over, as well as make it boiling hot, causing you a great deal of pain. But that's not even the most painful thing I can do' I said smirking at the look of horror on Nico's face.

'Dude that is so awesome!' Nico said as the horror turned into admiration.

'I know right? Its a bit tricky to learn but when you're immortal, you have all the time in the world to learn' I said as if it's no big deal.

'Well I'm glad you were having fun while we were all searching all over the frickin world for you!' Thalia half shouted at me.

'You didn't have to search for me' I said but was interrupted before I could finish.

'You little ungrateful-' Thalia started but I cut her off.

'You didn't let me finish Thalia geez, As I was saying, you didn't have to search for me, but I'm glad you both cared enough to do so and I'm happy that you both didn't betray me' I finished.

Nico and Thalia both looked at me happily. Then they both hugged me. And when I say hug, I mean I was on the floor with them two crushing me.

'Ok ok I get it, you both missed me! But can you both please get off?' I ask in a playful tone.

After we all get up Thalia looks back at me. 'Good to have you back kelp head' She said as she turned and walked off.

'Good to be back pine cone face!' I yell after her laughing.

I then turn to Nico. 'So, what have you been doing besides looking for me?' I ask.

Nico shrugs. 'Oh you know, torturing monsters in Tartarus for any information they may have had on you' He said smirking.

'My best friend torturing monsters? Who are you and what have you done with my mythomagic loving friend?' I ask in a joking tone.

Nico grins. 'He died the day my best friend and brother went missing' He said seriously.

'I'm sorry about that. Really. You wanna join Chaos' Army? I could use another goth in the army' I said smirking.

Nico's eyes widened. 'I can join?' He asks shocked.

I nod my head. 'Of course! I'm the frickin commander. I can do whatever I want and get away with it' I said laughing.

'I guarantee you will love it in the army. Especially when you see who is in it' I continued.

'Dude I'm so in! Where do I sign up?' He asked almost jumping up and down.

'Sign up? Dude you automatically get a free pass into the army. It's getting OUT of the army that's hard as hades to do' I said smirking.

Why do I keep smirking when he can't see my face, the world will never know...heck I don't even know!

With that, I flick my wrist and Nico is automatically wrapped in Chaos armor with a good covering his face.

'Dude this is so awesome! Way more fashionable than the stupid camp HalfBlood shirts!' Nico says laughing.

I quickly join Nico laughing. 'You got that right! So you feel like pranking some people?' I ask with a mischievous look on my face.

'Dude your voice just creeped me out, but I'm so in! Should we get the Stolls in on this too?' He asks excited.

I scoff. 'Heck yea!' I said.

AUTHORS NOTE!

Hey guys! So sorry for the wait! I don't have an excuse. It's my fault, so sorry!

Anyways! The next chapter will be about Percy pranking the campers! So if anyone has ideas as to who I should prank and what I should prank them with, please leave a comment and I will see what I can do!

Also special thanks to all of my wonderful readers who have voted and commented on my previous chapters and have followed me!

And I'm sorry if the chapter is short! I promise the next chapter will be fairly long! Maybe 5 pages long...

Anyways! Vote, Comment/follow if you like the story so far!

Thanks everyone!