Betrayal

Prologue

Percy's POV

I've been running for 8 months now. Fortunately nobody has found me. I've been running from the campers, from the Gods, but mostly I've been running away from my old life.

You are probably wondering why I am running away from everyone. Well I will tell you.

I was betrayed. Everyone betrayed me, all my friends, all the campers, all the Gods. Hell even my father betrayed me, and my girlfriend cheated on me. That had been the last straw. I couldn't take it anymore, so I ran away.

Shortly after running away I was declared a traitor by the Gods. Right now I'm in Pennsylvania. I remember that day like it was yesterday.

//////////////////Flashback////////////////////

Today was a great day. So peaceful. Finally I had a day where I can just relax and enjoy life.

I am currently walking to the lake where I hope to find Annabeth. She has been a bit distant lately, so I've been giving her room since I'm sure it has to do with falling into Tartarus. Even I still had nightmares from that experience.

I was just about to walk out of the trees when I hear giggling. Me, being the idiot who is always curious, look for what made that sound when I see a couple laying down on the sand.

At first I couldn't tell who it was, then I heard the guy speak and instantly recognized him as Nathan. He is my brother who got claimed by Poseidon. Unfortunately he managed to turn every camper against me, and took away all my friends one by one.

I look closer to find out who the girl is when suddenly tense. I know that hair anywhere. It's Annabeth! I was about to say something when I saw her lean in and kiss Nathan!

At first I was shocked. Then my shock turned to anger, then hatred and finally betrayal. I had lost all my friends, literally, and now Annabeth too?! This is just too much!

I try to back up slowly, tears streaming down my face. I was almost out of the clear when I step on a twig.

'Shit' I whisper.

Too late though, the instantly turned to see me there. Annabeth looked shocked and sad.

'Percy, wait, this isn't what it looks like!' She said quickly.

I just stared at her in shock, then I turned and ran. I ran into my cabin. I've had enough of these people. I hate them all! Too bad I killed Kronos or I would probably join him and help him kill them all.

I packed my bag with the few possessions I had left, I grabbed Riptide and left. But not before writing a letter.

After I wrote it I tossed it on the pool table in the Big House and ran away from camp. Just as I reached Thalia's tree, Poseidon called me over. He looked angry for some reason.

'Perseus Jackson! I, Poseidon God of the Sea, hereby disown you. You are no longer my son!' He yelled before flashing out.

I stood there shocked for a minute before I ran past Thalia's tree and into the mortal world. I am done helping other people who will push me away after I save them. I hefted my pack and continued to run to get as far away as possible.

//////////////////End of Flashback/////////////////////

So now it's been 8 months since that day, I've been hacking and slashing through monsters that cross me. Non have managed to kill me but I am growing weaker every day I go on without sleeping.

I was climbing a mountain when a portal appears out of nowhere. Instincts kick in and I take out Riptide. I aim it at the portal just as a cloaked figure steps out.

'Who are you?' I yelled.

The cloaked figure seemed to have smiled at that. I growl at him in anger.

'You are as headstrong as always, Son' He replied coolly.

I was about to give him another retort when his last word sank in. I was confused.

'Son? What are you talking about? I am...or was son of Poseidon' I said puzzled.

The dark hooded figure chuckled. 'You were never his son. You are way too powerful to be any of the Gods child' He said.

'I am Lord Chaos, creator of the universe and pretty much everything' He stated.

I looked stunned at him then I rushed to kneel when he stopped me.

'You need not kneel before me my son. I am here to take you home, where we have missed you greatly' He said placing a hand on my shoulder.

He was my father? I was the son of Lord Chaos? I could hardly believe it.

'How am I your son? I don't have powers beyond controlling water' I said frowning.

'My boy, the only reason you have not fully realized your true power is because I was suppressing them so the Gods would be fooled. And they were. Will you come back home with me my son?' He asked again.

I was so tempted to say yes. I wanted a father. A place where I would be safe. A place far away from Camp HalfBlood.

'I'm sorry father, but I need some time to be alone. I need to think about things and most importantly. I need to find myself once more' I replied sadly.

Lord Chaos nodded. 'Very well, but you must promise me you will accept my gift. Promise it by the River Styx' He said.

I nodded. 'Ok I promise to accept your gift, I swear it by the river Styx' I said. I heard thunder in the distance signaling the oath was made.

'Good, and here is my gift to you, Son' Chaos said as he shot a beam of light at me.

At first I didn't feel anything, them I felt pain unlike anything I've ever felt before. I didn't scream or anything though. I can deal with this pain, I have after all, survived the most terrible of pains called heartache.

Near the end I grunted as the pain kept increasing and increasing to the point where I almost cried. Then out of nowhere it stopped. I gasped in surprise and relief.

When it stopped I felt power flowing through my body. A power I never thought was there. I felt like I could blow up a mountain ten times over.

'Actually, you could blow up the entire galaxy 8 times over. And once I'm done training you, you will be able to destroy it all a million times over and still have more than enough power to kill the Gods AND the Titans' Chaos stated rather proudly.

I gasped. I have that much power? I was never a thinker, so I was pretty damn confused.

'Well I will leave you and let you have your alone time. Just call my name whenever you are ready to come home with me' He said disappearing inside a black portal.

AN:

Hey guys, I know there are a lot of stories about Percy getting betrayed and all but I just had to make my own story.

I will be doing my best to make it original but I haven't seen a story that will be like this one. If there is then I have not found it.

Anyways please vote, comment and follow if you like this chapter!