Chapter 2

Percy's Pov

I wake up to hear screaming. I look at the time and find it's only 2am. I rush out of the room and into the room where the scream came from. I burst through the door scared that a monster found me, only to find Natalie sitting on the floor with her arms around her knees.

She looks up and sees me standing there. She immediately rushes to me and wraps her little arms around me and I pull her into a hug.

'Are you alright Natalie? What happened?' I ask genuinely worried.

She sobs loudly in my arms. 'I had a nightmare Percy' She stammers in between sobs.

I squeeze her a little bit tighter. 'Oh sweetheart it's ok, nightmares are just dreams that are meant to scare us. But you don't need to worry because it will never happen. Now what did you dream about?' I ask curious.

Natalie stops sobbing and looks up at me. 'I dreamed that you were ki-killed' She stammered.

'Killed? Do you remember who or what killed me?' I ask curious.

She nods. 'It w-was a-a guy that ca-called himself Kronos' She said shaking in fear.

Well this can't be a coincidence. Natalie has most likely never even heard of Kronos so I know she isn't making this up.

I quickly pull Natalie back for a hug and she starts crying again.

'It's ok, everything is going to be just fine' I whispered to her.

Just then Amanda shows up by the door and looks at us. I give her a small smile.

'Hey Amanda' I said still smiling.

'What's going on? I heard screaming and came as soon as I could' She said hurrying to us.

'Everything is ok, Natalie just had a nightmare. I too heard screaming and ran over here' I said quietly.

Amanda quickly wrapped her arms around Natalie who was sniffling softly.

'Oh sweetheart, your ok now don't worry' Amanda said quietly.

'Thank you sister' Natalie said wiping some of her tears away.

'Come on, do you want some hot chocolate sweety?' Amanda asks.

Natalie nods her head rapidly. I smiled. She looked just like me when my mom would ask me if I wanted blue chocolate hip cookies.

We made our way downstairs to get some hot chocolate. I looked at the time and it read 2:09 am. Wow I thought the talk I had with Natalie was longer.

We had hot chocolate, which was amazing!, and went back to sleep. Unfortunately I couldn't fall back asleep, my talk with Natalie still in my mind.

So Kronos is coming back and will probably kill me. I thought grimly. Well he can certainly try. Though I still have my invincibility from the curse and nobody knows what my weak point is thankfully.

Thoughts like that kept swimming around my head all night until I realized it was morning now. I looked at the clock and it read 8:34 am. I sigh, I knew I shoulda gotten sleeping pills or something.

I get up and make my way to the bathroom, brushing my teeth, taking a shower and brushing my hair. I soon got dressed, putting on my hoodie as I walk out the door. As I reach the bottom step I hear Natalie talking to her sister.

I enter the kitchen and find Amanda taking out bacon.

'Hey! Why aren't you guys dressed? I do believe I said I was taking you both out to eat breakfast did I not?' I ask smiling.