Chapter 3: Visit

"Come on, Fluttershy!" Rainbow Dash called. "You've been going so slow!"

"Sorry... I..."

"It's okay, Fluttershy!" Rainbow giggled. "Wait, where are we going?"

"Your house, remember?" Fluttershy reminded her. "You were going to show me something cool?"

"I was?" Rainbow questioned.

"Yeah... and... oh... there it is right now...!" Fluttershy pointed out. Rainbow's cloud house came into view.

"Hey... that looks exactly like my house... did somepony make an exact replica?" Rainbow asked as she swayed back and forth. Fluttershy knew it wasn't really safe to fly while drunk, but she didn't say anything because she knew Rainbow was one of the best flyers in Equestria.

"No, silly! It's your own house!"

"Really?"

"Um.. yes."

"Well what are we waiting for?"

"Um... we are actually already here." Fluttershy and Rainbow descended on the fluffy front porch of the house. Fluttershy was reminded of how soft the clouds were from Pegasi homes. Rainbow creaked open the door.

"Come!" Rainbow whispered to Fluttershy, beaming. Rainbow didn't bother turning on any lamps and trotted straight up the stairs. "This way!"

Fluttershy followed Rainbow up the stairs and into her room.

"So... um... what were you going to show me...?" Fluttershy mumbled as she took a seat on Rainbow's bed.

"Nice room, right?" Rainbow asked, even though it was all dark. The moonlight did shine through her window, right onto Rainbow bedsheets. A large picture of her cutie mark was imprinted onto them. Rainbow trotted up to the edge of her bed next to Fluttershy and smiled. She smelled of apples and alcohol. The moonlight reflected on Rainbow's giant, beautiful magenta eyes. Fluttershy began to feel really nervous. Not nervous from fear, but nervous from the unknown.

"I... um..." Fluttershy began. Rainbow slowly stepped up onto her bed next to Fluttershy. Rainbow then began to climb closer to Fluttershy, so much to where Fluttershy had to lay back and let Rainbow stand above her. She lazily stared into Fluttershy's aqua green eyes, and gave her another smile.

(SMUT WARNING)

"What is she going to do...? Is she going to-" Fluttershy's thoughts were interrupted by a sloppy kiss from Rainbow. It tasted good, maybe because of how much cider she drank. Rainbow released, and began to go down Fluttershy's neck.

"Dash... Dashie... I... uh..." Fluttershy couldn't even get her words out, neither could she hold back from keeping quiet. A soft moan escaped Fluttershy's mouth. Rainbow, how she nibbled at Fluttershy, it was perfect. Rainbow went down Fluttershy's neck and reached her belly. Her tongue continued to run down Fluttershy until she reached the area between Fluttershy's thighs.

"Dashie... n-not there..." Fluttershy whimpered. She looked down at Rainbow and tightened up. Rainbow's tongue against her pussy felt so good even though it wasn't inside her yet.

"S-stop..." Fluttershy's head was spinning. She never let anyone touch her there, all except this time. She trusted Rainbow, but she never knew Rainbow could pleasure her so well. Rainbow pressed harder against Fluttershy's pussy, making her moan again.

"Dashie... y-you're going to make me..." Fluttershy could barely talk. She looked down again and saw Rainbow bring her moonlit hoof up to Fluttershy's pussy.

"N-no..." The edge of Rainbow's hoof connected with her pussy, opening it up to let Rainbow's tongue slide on through. Fluttershy let out another moan, louder than all the other's combined.

"DASH!" Fluttershy exclaimed, breathing oh so heavily. She felt like she was melting. She knew Rainbow wasn't interested in Fluttershy, but Fluttershy wanted this to last forever. Rainbow pressed even harder, burying her face between Fluttershy's thighs. She squealed with pleasure, followed by more moaning. She began shaking. Rainbow reacted to this and pushed the furthest she could go with her mouth.

"Harder... harder!" Flutttershy barely whispered. She arched her back and opened her mouth to make a sound, but nothing was heard. She came. Rainbow Dash just made her cum. Rainbow brought her head up, a string of pussy juice and saliva hanging from her lip. Fluttershy laid there, motionless. Her breathing calmed and her heart slowed. She felt so weak.

"I just came from my best friend." Fluttershy repeated in her head. Rainbow climbed up her bed next to Fluttershy until they were eye-to-eye and laid an arm around her. She looked straight into Fluttershy's eyes with her own, drunken ones.

"I love you, Fluttershy."

"I love you too, Dash."

Rainbow then closed her eyes and fell asleep. Fluttershy turned her head and stared at the ceiling for a while, then closed her own and did the same.

HEYO!!

Crazy huh? Pony smut! Hopefully you guys somewhat enjoyed that! There will be more scenes like this in the future!

Okay cya!!