POV Mad hatter

"T-this is what I had to do.We can't have normal people amongst us." I whisper to myself. "Now you've gone too far,Maddie." Says the March hare, he's also known as my last only very best friend but he is walking away from me.So now it's just me and my madness. "Let the Queen come, I don't care!" No one responds because all my animal "friends" are partying inside and then there's me with dust of a normal girls heart on my hands. I hear footsteps behind me. Not the footsteps of March hare.These ones are from high heels , oh no...that must be the Queen, I've really gone too far. I feel her breathing heavily in my neck, this woman truly gives me the shivers. And she whispers in my ear."Off with your head." And takes me me with her guards. I start sobbing."Goodbye my mad friends." But they doesn't seen to notice as if I turned invisible to them,I should've known, what a pity. I really thought that someone would notice that I'm going to be beheaded, I thought that March hare was my best friend but he left me after I've gone too far and Chesire cat always joined the teaparties but he turned his back at me and let's not talk about White rabbit , the biggest traitor I've ever known, oh well I can always torture him in the afterlife. In the end we were all made of flesh that can be cut and bones that can be broken and hearts that can be crushed and heads that can be chopped off.