39

"My cake!" Yoongi claps his hands together while jumping up and down. "I'm so happy!"

"And how about me?"

"Thannk you Eunhaaa!" He wraps his arm around me as he unbox his precious cake.

"Let me help." I try to take it away.

"No! Stop it!" He whines. "Eunhaaaaa!"

I let go and the cake sends flies towards his face. I hold back my laughter. "Oops."

"You littl-" his face lights up as I bring out another cake.

"Surprise!" I laugh and wipe the frosting off his face. He grabs a chunk off his face and throws it at me.

"Yoongiii! Stop!" I say, turning my body away and dodging the flying pieces of cake everywhere, all while protecting the new one.

I hold the cake up in the air as Yoongi tries to snatch it away.

And then time felt like it stopped.

"Eunbi?" A voice came from none other than the one and only, Jeon Jungkook.

•••

So reply to what I said last time (how my teachers called me out) #storytimewiththeauthor

I really hate English class (like bigger than space) so I don't participate but I know the answers but I don't like raising my hands (idk if that makes any sense) anyways, my teacher is like "I don't appreciate people who are passive learners who wait for me to call on them."

WELL EXCUSE ME TEACHER I HATE ENGLISH CLASS AND YOU (plus he is my homeroom teacher I'm about to hit someone)

Another time we were doing yoga (wow so much fun while the other classes get to learn breakdance smh)

And I was the only one raising my head to look at what the instructor was doing since we were all lying down on our backs and she goes like "just lie down and don't raise your heads"

*slaps myself with a chicken*

Well thanks for listening to my awful life >_<

BUT HOLD UP U THOUGHT I WAS DONE OKAY BUT EUNHA HAS LONG HAIR BUT SHES WEARING EXTENSIONS AND I REALLY WANT HER IN LONG HAIR FOR THE NEW COMEBACK (I'm waiting source music)

bUT ShE DID DuRING SUMMER RAIN BUT SOURCE MUSIC IS NOPE NOT TODAY WE GONNA CUT HER LONG BEAUTIFUL HAIR

SOURCE MUSIC IS GETTING ON MY NERVES (and they literally wore the same outfits from Gaon Chart Awards *slaps sou music* wAKE uPPP)

okay that's it lol