《day 08.5》Darkness

"Jungwoo won't wake up!"

"Can you please come here? He needs your help! Please..."

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Doyoung panicking. I grabbed his hand weakly and eventually let it go.

"Jungwoo! Oh my god! You scared me! Are you alright? Can you get up?" He was already wearing his suit and I feel bad, he's probably late. Its like 8PM already.

"You should go. I'll be fine" I stood up, trying my best not to fall because of my weak knees. I pushed him lightly going to the door.

"I-I have to help you! And..."

I was about to close the door but he blocked it with his hands.

"I called Lucas because I thought your condition got worse" I flinched when I heard his name. I held Doyoung's shoulders and told him while panicking.

"N-No why did you call him!? Tell him to not come here since Im fine already"

"Okay but---" I closed the door not wanting to hear anything from him anymore. I fell on my knees and sat on the cold floor.

"What am I even doing?" I forced myself to stand up so I could fixed my clothes. I wanted to go to the Party so I could enjoy my one last moment with Lucas. Is this really my last time with him? Oh, maybe one last time as his friend.

-
-

"Jungwoo you're here now!" Ten exclaimed as he saw me. He let me sat  on a chair beside Lucas. I didnt mind him and drank the bottle of wine I saw.

"Woah! Calm down, mister!" Ten took the wine off my hands.

"Sorry, just having a bad day" I sarcastically said but they just laugh along.

It was time to dance but I only sat there looking at Lucas and Hyeri. They look so happy dancing together. I wonder how it feels to dance with Lucas too.

"H-Hyung..." I called weakly at Doyoung who is far away from me. He wasnt able to hear me and continued his talk to Jaehyun.

"H-Hyung!" He excused himself and walked towards me.

"What is it?"

"Hyung...I...I...cant..."

"Ya! Jungwoo!"

"....breathe..."

All I could see now was darkness.

-
-

2 Chapters left 😌