| forty-one |

im back, and i might spam 💖

how have my chickens been doing? im so sorry i havent fed you all, but here you go, a chapter full of fluff~

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN ADULT CONTENT BE DIRTY BUT WONT CONTAIN SMUT.
_

the moment i opened my eyes, jimin was nowhere to be seen. i squinted my eyes, feeling all sour down there. my hearts beat quickened once i noticed a note sticked on his side of the bed.

i quickly took it, blushing once i read the first few words.

Morning, babygirl.

i'm so sorry for leaving you so soon, i swear i gave you a goodmorning kiss. i'd love to cuddle you to death, too.

my co-worker called me, he said i had an important appointment i shouldnt forget about.

so, i hope you eat well this morning cause last night you mightve lost some weight, and dont get too nervous while talking to the other boys— they heard us.

i love you. i'll call you soon.

-jimin

i was a blushing and smiling mess. he was finally mine. i could finally tell him how much i loved him everyday, he would tell me he loved me everyday.

but, there was still a pit of fear in my heart. what if he left me? what if he left me for someone else— what would i do?

trying not to think about negative thoughts too much, i slowly climbed my way out of the bed. i stopped once my core started swelling.

"ow! shit!" i quickly sat back down, cursing at jimin for being so rough yesterday. but, i couldnt hide the smile on my face. he made me so happy yesterday, i gave him my vigirnity, and i hope i wont regret it.

he told me he had loved me all this time, so why didnt he tell me earlier?

what was holding him up from telling me his true feelings? what was worse than shredding my heart into pieces and throwing it to the side as if it was just a small, pitiful chunk of meat?

it was, wasnt it?

why do you say your heart breaks, but in reality, it's still alive, beating with the flow of your blood? why did people use the expression heartbreak if the heart cant be broken properly unless someone rips it out of your chest and cuts it into two. well, isnt that what it feels like to be heartbroken emotionally? no? yes?

weird questions started running around my mind, confusing me. i didnt even want to think about such thoughts, they were too confusing.

i cleaned my teeth and face, trying to distract myself from the pain i was feeling down there.

i chose something nice to wear, struggling to put on the pair of jeans. i grew fustrated, deciding to text Jimin.

strghtfcdbean:

do you know how much this fucking hurts?

jiminhasjams:

what do you mean?

he replied immediately, making me wonder if he was actually at work or not. what if he was with another gir-

before i could type to ask what he was doing, i got a new message from him.

jiminhasjams: