if lost, return to Him

matching // school swap au ♡

contains nsfw content

'Hinata, let's go to the mall!'

That's how it all began as Hinata watched the suddenly energetic Oikawa make his way around the piles of clothes presented on their hangers and even if he couldn't help become intrigued about what was going on, Hinata simply stayed in the one spot watching his boyfriend with bright eyes and an open mouth in wonder.

He looked away with helplessness at the sound of Oikawa's gasp, the third one within the last five minutes that came right after the other because of the so-called 'treasures' he had gotten his hands on, "Shou-chan! We have to get this!" Hinata eyes widened at his boyfriend, the clothing he was holding and he trembled in awe, "Waah.."

There, Oikawa held two shirts with stars along the navy material, a small, green and chibi animated alien figure stood in the lower half of the shirt as it held it's hand (consisting of three fingers) in a peace sign. Tooru's eyes were shining, containing the stars similar to the ones on the shirt and Shouyou couldn't help but agree immediately with a short and silly smile because he had taken note of how his boyfriend had already picked both of their correct sizes.

"Too-"

Oikawa immediately noticed the blush on his face and he moved one of the shirts to his other hand so that he could use his free hand to prop it straight up in front of him, as if begging with the single hand to his small boyfriend, "please! I swear you won't regret it, you'll look so cute, Shou-chan!"

He flushed in response and Oikawa's smile brightened at the sight of Shouyou's resolve crumbling right before his chocolate eyes, his shoulders sagged and he walked right into Oikawa's now outstretched arms to rest his forehead on Tooru's chest and the latter invited him in, also managing to take him away towards the back of the store to get him into the changing room.

Hinata almost tripped backwards, looking around and he noticed the satisfied smirk on his boyfriends face when Oikawa tossed the smaller of the two shirts towards him with a smug huff. The chocolate-haired boy closed the curtain and ignored Hinata's surprised 'eep.'

"Come on, hurry hurry!"

He didn't pay attention to the store clerks or the people who had caught sight of them and he tapped his foot on the ground, listening to Hinata as he took of his own shirt and without a second to lose, Oikawa made the rash decision to jump through the space between the wall and the curtain to come in just as Hinata was still trying to pull his own shirt over his head.

At the feeling of the sudden presence, Hinata tripped in surprise and yelped, "Tooru! I'm trying to get changed!" He blushed red and stared at Oikawa; who was grinning with lust and awe, "relax, chibi-chan, it's not like I've never seen this.." He took in a breath at Hinata's shirtless body, "before~"

He dipped down, finding humour in the way Hinata flailed with his arms in the air as they were trapped in his own shirt and Oikawa took advantage of this, placing a sloppy kiss upon his lips that was unexpected but still incredibly welcomed as Hinata returned it, brows furrowed and lips moving feverishly just so he could get Oikawa to back away for a moment and possibly help him out of the shirt, "T-Tooru-"

Hinata; breathless, shirtless and flushing red didn't aid in making Oikawa's nether regions flaccid at all, in response, Tooru leaned in again and made the kiss longer, hotter and this time, he placed his hands, his long, slender finger upon Hinata's warm skin around his lean waist.