"You were amazing yesterday Sarada! To think you actually beat the prince!" She said with much glee. "I thought you were against the beast but I thought wrong." Chocho said as she began eating her potato chips. "P-pardon? The beast?" I asked nervously. What kind of a school is this! I thought nervously. "Uzumaki, Boruto." Chocho said as if it were normal for her. My jaw dropped to the ground upon hearing that, Sumire noticed my expression as she waved her hand up and down as if trying to calm me down. "Don't worry Sarada, you're now known as the Beauty." She said with a smile. Beauty?! What the hell?!

"Um, don't get me wrong but this isn't Disney." I said nervously. "We're not basing on that. Actually, you were labeled as Beauty due to your strong personality, brains and of course your pretty face." Chocho said. As soon as we reached the classroom our classmates turned to look at us and gathered around. "Hey, have you heard?" A guy whose bowl cut hair asked. "Nope, what's new?" Chocho asked uninterested. The guy whose spiky hair tied in high ponytail showed us his phone showing the school's web page. "A swimming tournament?!" Sumire asked worriedly, this caught Chocho's attention as she took the guy's phone. "Are you sure this isn't false news Shikadai?" Chocho asked the said guy. "No and if it were why would they post it on the school's page?" He asked and yawned.

"But it's still too early!" Sumire said worriedly. "What's the commotion all about?" We turned to look at the person who just entered the classroom. "Inojin, have you heard the news?" Sumire asked walking towards Inojin. "No, what is it?" He asked. "There will be a swimming tournament happening in less than a week." Chocho said as the threw her empty pack of chips. "W-what?" Inojin asked. He turned to look at me, our eyes locking for a moment till I broke our contact. My face flushed. "So? What's the big deal about it?" We all turned to the person who said that and there stood Uzumaki, wearing his uniform unappropiately just how he wore his uniform yesterday.

He walked towards us and placed his arm over my head. "It's just the Leaf High we're up against to." He said casually as he stiffled a yawn. I pinched his arm as he yelp and grabbed my collar, lifting me up from the floor once again. "What was that for little chick." He asked angrily. Everyone in the classroom and along the corridors looked at the scene before them with wide eyes. "Shut up and stop using me as an arm rester." I said crossing my arms. Boruto smirked as he placed me back down on my feet. "I'll do as you wish unless.." he trailed off. Everyone including me was eager to hear his words.

"Unless?" I asked. My heart started to beat louder on my chest. Uzumaki leaned down towards me and leveling his face into mine. "Unless you'll win today's competition." He said and regained his figure. I looked up at him and crossed my arms over my chest. "There isn't a competition." I said. "Oh but there will be little chick and you and I will be up against each other." He smirked arrogantly.  "And what happens if I win?" I asked. "I'll stop bothering you and I'll do anything you want till the school year would end." He said as he shoved his hands inside his pockets as a smile crawled my lips. "But if you lose." He said making me frown. "What will be the punishment?" I asked, Boruto only smirked and walked off towards his seat.

"What the hell just happened?" The guy who wears a mask that covers half of his face asked. The front door opened and Mr. Shino stepped inside. "Please gather your things and stand at the back of the classroom, we're going to have our proper seating arragement." Mr. Shino said as he pulled out a bondpaper. We followed his orders, gathering our things and stood at the back of the classroom. "Akamichi, Chocho and Denki." Mr. Shino called out as he pointed at the first seat.

Seating arrangement

Chocho|Denki         Houki|Mitsuki
Inojin|Shikadai      Boruto|Sumire
Sarada|Metal Lee

"H-hi Sarada-san!" My new seatmate greeted. I beamed at him. "Drop the san and just call me Sarada." I said. Bushy brows is better than that jerk. I thought happily. "I'm Metal Lee and I think you're beautiful!" He said out loud making the whole class look at me. "Umm.." I sweatdropped at his loud behavior. "If you have any problems with your seating arrangement pleasd do te-" Mr. Shino stood there as the color of his face drained. "YO BRAT! EXCHANGE SEATS WITH ME." Uzumaki said out loud as he grabbed Metal Lee by the head, lifting him up from his seat. "B-b-but i-isn't t-th-the s-seats a-arranged a-aleady?" Metal Lee stuttered. Poor Metal Lee. I thought as a sigh escaped from my lips. "Hey you can't change seats that quick!" I stood up defending Metal Lee as Uzumaki carried him by the head and placed him on his new desk beside Sumire. "You aren't my teacher little chick." He said irritatedly.