Chapter 1

Chapter 1

The Cave of Wonders

Of course! I've read about it back at the library. It held countless treasures inside, so many you could be the richest human in the world! But one mustn't be tempted by the jewelries. For the only object you must claim is the--

"(Y/n), is there any other thing in this world to keep you away from books? You should be spending time with your father and I" called Jasmine, my sister two years ahead of me who was leaning on the door frame of the library entrance.

"I didnt know what else to do other than read and spar." I shut my book and shove them down my bag. "Without those guards and walls I would run till my feet are sore. I would meet new people and-- wait, actually, no. I'm not that sociable." I took more books from the shelf and started heading out.

"Come on, father made you a female general-- I mean, who does that in Agrabah just for a birthday present? You know sword fighting, you could roam around the streets--" I eyed her that made her cut off her sentence.

"But being watched all the time and not going beyond the limits aren't exactly fun..." She continued then sighed.

"At least give time to your sister. I'm getting married soon and I won't be staying here anymore" I froze.

Then I ran up and hugged her "The law is so cruel" I knew the law. And I knew I couldnt do anything to help.

"But (Y/n)," She cupped my face and eyed me carefully.

What matters is that Im satisfied with who Im marrying. Youre happy too right?

I gave her a crestfallen nod. And she chuckled.

You won't be able to find him easily. But you know, there's going to be a lot of handsome princes out there. But he doesn't have to be handsome and dreamy, the most important about the prince you need to look for..." She gently let go of my face and stared out of the balcony and walked towards the open air.

"Is someone who is brave, kind, selfless, protective, and is always going to be there

By your side"

~~~

Klang Klang

She shift her newly sharpened sword close to her face looking at her reflection.

"Ah, the sound of swords in the morning," she chirped.

As if on cue, the person landed with a pile of clothes on the ground and quickly caught the bread from contact with the floor.

Aladdin popped his head out satisfied and looked at the tasty bread.

She was still looking at the reflection behind her.

Delicious

Aladdin turned his head swiftly and froze at the sight of a blade near his neck. A chuckle followed and immediately knew it was her.

The masked general.

Thats what he heard from the towns people but he knew she was the princess in disguise. A beautiful one indeed if he would only get a glimpse of her face.

He pulled up a smirk and stood up shaking the clothes away.

"Your highness! Playing with sharp things early in the morning I see. Very careless indeed," He stepped back slowly as she moved forward. He knew she hated it when she was called as royalty upon hearing it, it sent flames in her eyes.

"Very funny Al, real comedian," She placed her vacant hand in her hip. Lets see wholl laugh when you end up in jail? She slashed a rope and a heavy bag fell off as the rope connected to the loop tightened around Aladdin's leg that brought him hanging upside down.