One shot

The Cave of Wonders

Of course! I've read about it back at the library. It held countless treasures inside, so many you could be the richest human in the world! But one mustn't be tempted by the jewelries. For the only object you must claim is the--

"(Y/n), is there any other thing in this world to keep you away from books? You should be spending time with family" called a really soothing voice. Jasmine, my sister --her age is 18 and our gap is by 2 years-- who was leaning on the door frame of the library entrance.

"I wouldn't stick my eyes here if father didn't treat us like a prisoner." I shut my book and place it down "Without those guards and walls I would run till my feet are sore. I would meet new people and-- wait, actually, no. I'm not that sociable." I took some of my books and started heading out.

"C'mon, father made you a female general --if that's even possible here in Agrahbah-- you know sword fighting, you could roam around the streets--" I eyed her that made her cut off her sentence.

"But being watched all the time and not going beyond the limits aren't exactly fun..." She continued then sighed.

"At least give time to your sister. I'm getting married soon and I won't be staying here anymore" Jasmine stopped me. I faced her and looked down.

Then I ran up and hugged her "Why waste time on men? When you could be with a fictional prince" I held up a fairy tale book in front of her.

"(Y/n)" She cupped my face and eyed my carefully. "You won't be able to find him easily, but you know, there's going to be a lot of handsome princes out there. Your true love doesn't have to be handsome and dreamy, the most important about the prince you need to look for..." She gently let go of my face and stared out of the balcony and walked towards the open air.

"Is someone who is brave, kind, selfless, protective, and is always going to be there...

By your side"

~~~2 years~~~

Camels waited outside the palace early in the morning. One with her things and her bodyguard, and the other for herself. The Sultan wiped his tears and wept again.

"Father, it's ok--" she was engulfed by a bear hug from the little man.

"Who's going to maintain the peace of the palace?" cried the sultan.

"Father, I'm not going to turn the palace into a jungle" I crossed my arms. "It's not my fault the animals wanted my snack during the circus tour" I muttered.

"I'm off to marry my soon-to-be husband and when I come visit, the palace is turned to ash? (Y/n) you really are something" Jasmine chuckled.

"Hey, you know I would just stay put in my room all the time sis!" I barked. But then softened when I joined the hug. I'm really going to miss her presence.

"I'm gonna miss you father, and (Y/n), handle Rajah with care" She started hopping on the camel.

"Okey" I chirped.

The camels started moving away from the palace and disappearing from view. Father patted my back and started heading inside. I planned to roam the city again to clear my head.

~~~

"STOP THIEF!"

Mhmm. And three, two, one...

As if on cue, the person landed with a pile of clothes on the ground and quickly caught the bread from contact with the floor.

Aladdin popped his head out satisfied and looked at the bread.