Waves of Love :2

Epilogue

Standing by the window with the gentle wind hugging her and kissing her curves with her long tresses flying in the gentle breeze.The moonlight splashes down it's watery white-silver glow which poured into her room through the curtains bathing her .She looked angelic with her arms wrapped around herself try to keep her warm.She stood waiting for her man . The fragrance of air filled with his aroma taking slow strides he moved forward. She knew it was him but she did not dared to turn back..His hand snaked through her exposed waist holding her from behind he swept the curtains of hair to one side burying his face in the crook of her neck he left delicate kisses moving up he nibbled her earlobes leaving her weak in her knees.She clenched his fist with her eyes closed.

Dhaage tod laao chaandani se noor ke

Ghoonghat hi bana lo roshani se noor ke 

She turned around and hugged him and let out a giggle using his index finger he titled up to see her eyes filled love and happiness. He raised his brows curiously

"It is Like a Dream " She whispered

"Well it is not " He replied

."Om It is as if like yesterday I met you and today I am in your house in your room as you Wife" She beamed"You know why it feels like a dream ?"

"Why? Ri"

"Ri?" She raised her brows

Taking her both hand he locked around his neck and pulled her more closer by her waist inhaling her sweet fragrance . He whispered huskily "It's Ri For me " and nibbled her earlobes She felt her legs giving in

He tightened his hold around she closed her eyes in pleasure he left a kiss behind her earlobe "Why?"

Her stupor broke "Aah...? .."She breathed out

"Why is it like a dream?"

She raised her head slowly from the crook of his neck to get captivated with the dark pool of brown orbs .She did not know what she intended to say and what is she doing now she felt hypnotized She brushed her cheeks with his stubble inhaling his fragrance. She placed a kiss along his jaws to the corner of his mouth She paused at his lips ,She shied away burying her face in his chest . He let out a Chuckle hugging her more tighter .

Sharam aa gayi toh aaghosh mein lo

Ho saanson se uljhi rahein meri saansein

"Bol na halke halke" He whispered Softly near her eyes

She hugged him more tighter she loved being in his embrace she felt warmth safe and secure and how could she forget Love ? Wait a minute Does he Love me? a thought cross her mind. A Look at his Face she knew she got her answer yet She wanted to him it from him "Bol na halke halke" She whispered seductively running her index finger from his Face to Neck

He repeated "Honth se halke halke, Bol na halke"

Bol na halke halke

Bol na halke halke

"I Love you" Both Whispered Softly at the same time .

Their eyes went wide Open and then Slowly Their Shock reside. They blushed turning sideways.

Honth se halke halke

Bol na halke

He held her wrist making her turn She blushed gazing down . He removed her earrings placing a kiss he moved his ways down removing her necklace placing a kiss in her collarbone he nibbled making her moan .She held on to his shoulders for assurance .He moved his ways up kissing across her jaw and left a chaste kiss on her lips making her open her eyes shocked and surprised .She flushed , He cupped her face in his hands and Looking into her eyes for approval She nodded closing her eyes parting her lips He moved his hands down across her both arms she locked her hands across his neck tightening as their tongues mated for the first time.