Chapter 32:First Kiss

Tzuyu's POV
Me and Mingyu started dating, and i'm happy that we are getting close, but i feel bad for Taehyung, i'm happy that his Ex and him are getting close too, we are not communicating each other since i dated Mingyu, i really miss Taehyung.

Mingyu's POV
I think this is the time that i need to this. I'm sorry Taehyung i can't take it anymore.

"Tzuyu" i call her

"What?" She asked

"i can't take it anymore" i said

"What do u mean?" She asked

"I feel sorry for Taehyung, that i really need to do this" i said

"Mingyu, you're acting weird today, are u depressed?" She said

"No, i'm not" i said

"Just say it now" she said

"I love you" i said and slowly get close to her face, then kiss her.

"You are mine" i said, then i give her my sweetest smile and hug her.

Tzuyu's POV
I feel that my face is getting hot, when he says " You are mine" his voice is sexy, god, my innocent mind.

Taehyung's POV
"You are mine" he said

I feel my blood is boiling.

<Inner Mind>
HOW THE HECK THAT HE IS ALLOWED TO SAY AND DO THAT HE PROMISE THAT HE WILL NOT KISS HER I REALLY WANT TO PUNCH HIM HARD I HATE YOU MINGYU!!!

Then i wipe my tears. And took a deep breath.
Taehyung calm down just bring the ice cream to Nayeon. I look at the ice cream.

"It's melting, i need to buy again" i sigh

I'm hurted again why only me? Why love hates me? I need someone to explain.

Sorry guys, that this chapter is short, don't worry i'll make long chapter tommorow, Thanks for reading.