chapie # 12

Louis's POV

OK so what I need to do is get these two nitwits to realise that they both like each other. Knowing myself this should be interesting. Should I pull the classic awkward situation, or something new.

I need to do something new. They would know what I was up to if I didn't. I am going to get Niall a toy of his own to get Harry jealous. I don't have to worry about Harry because he is at a date with some girl named Max. Who ever she is.

I am going to take Niall to the club tonight. We need to get this ball rolling. I texted him and told him we were going to the club. No and ifs or buts about it.

Niall's POV

So another day passed without Harry. I had found out that he got a new girl friend. This is putting in a slum so low I can't even see the sunlight anymore.

Lou had texted and told me. No basically commanded me to go to the club with him. I agreed ( like I had a choice anyway) to get my mind off of Harry. I need a break from the plan. Its putting to much stress on me, but I am not done by any means. He will know before summer ends.

Harry's POV

I'm currently at a really nice Italian restaurant called izo. Stupid name if you ask me but it has great food so why not. I am here with Max on a date. I decided to persue her. She gave me a break. I feel bad that she is just a door mat to me but I needed this.

M. So what are your hobbies

H. Well I sing a little, and that's about it. What about you.

M. Well I paint and dance.

H. Cool that sounds fun.

Our date was truly boring, but the afterwards was amazing. I took her home and walked her to her door. She kissed me and it got heated pretty quickly. So one thing led to an other and we ended up inside breathless. I got up and got dressed. I needed to leave before I did something stupid.

H. Bye Max!

M. Bye Harry!

I went back to the flat. To find Louis sitting on the couch with some skittles watching Grown Ups 2. I went to go sit down only to be hit by flying skittles. This kid could laugh so hard that you would think that something is truly wrong with him.

Once the movie was over I had practically gone deaf in one ear, and became a walking rainbow. I was about to go to bed when Louis spoke up.

L. So how was your date with Max?

H. Honestly crappy. The only thing I enjoyed was taking her home.

L. Eww. Harry I didn't need to know that. Well I'm taking Niall to the club later tonight so I was just gonna say don't wait up for me.

H. Oh. OK

*at the club*

I was still looking for that girl for Niall. When o heard him laughing that huge leprechaun laugh. I looked over and this cheeky bastard had already landed a girl. She was good looking about 5'3'' brown hair and a nice figure. Not to skinny but not to big either. My work here is done. I have to take some credit for it. I mean I brought him here didn't I.

Niall's POV

I was having a good time. I had had a beer or two and happy to be out of the house. A girl walked up and asked if she could sit next to me. We instantly started pulling jokes. She seemed nice. I think she said her name was Kate. She kept me laughing. It was nice to have someone keep my mind off Harry for a while.

I went home after getting her number. As soon as I hit the bed I fell asleep. A dreamless sleep. I had a good time on the out side but deep down I knew I would be happier with Haz.