Even Julian was serious when he said, “Bailey, you can trust us.”

            Theo nodded beside him, “Yeah, help us make you feel better.”

            “Okay,” I said after a second, “It was my boyfriend, well, ex-boyfriend. I decided to surprise visit him the other night and when I got to his house I caught him hooking up with someone else.”

            Alex frowned, “He was cheating on you? He really is a douche.”

            “Not only that but,” I struggled to get the words out, “He was with Carmen-my…older sister…she betrayed me.” At this point the tears were streaming down my face. Corbin pulled me into a large, soft hug and I sniffled as quietly as possible.

            “You need to forget all about…um..” Corbin started to comfort me but failed miserably.

            “Oliver.”

            “Yes, focus on something else.”

            “Let’s do something fun,” Julian suggested, “We could show her the White Room, I’ve been waiting to go back all year.”

            “What’s the White Room?” I asked after I pulled out of Corbin’s embrace.

            “It’s an eighteen and over club,” answered Nathanial, “That sounds great, I’ll go pick up Aurora and we’ll meet you there.” He hopped on a motorcycle and revved the engine before speeding away.

            “Well, bye then?” said Julian as we started to take my bags inside.

            I laughed, “Wait, Julian you’re only seventeen!”

            Theo struggled with a large bag of mine, “And I’m only sixteen! Jeez, Bailey! What did you bring?” he asked rhetorically.

            I stuck my tongue out to tease them, “So it looks like you two will be missing all of the fun!”

            “Nope,” said Julian, “I’ve been going since I was fifteen.” Theo nodded beside him.

            “How-“

            “We know a guy,” answered Theo quickly.

            The boys lead me all the way to Scarlett and my room, which was huge. It had a walk in closet and a full bathroom. The two King size beds lay on opposite sides of the room facing each other and swung from the ceiling. A sleek black piano stood beside the bed that I took for my own, and beside the other bed was a small refrigerator and smoothie bar.

            “Okay, seriously?” my mouth dropped, “This is literally getting ridiculous.”

            The boys frowned at me, “What do you mean? Don’t you like it?” asked Alex.

            “Of course! But, how can you guys afford all of this?” I wondered mostly to myself.

            “Well that ones pretty obvious, isn’t it? We just use our parents money!” Julian clapped his hands happily.

            Theo slapped his shoulder, “Our parents are brain surgeons.”

            I took another look around “Damn maybe I’ll retake that science class after all.”

            Everyone laughed and Corbin said, “Okay get ready! We’ll leave at nine.” I nodded and looked at the time. It was only six thirty; I have time to shower and stuff. I grabbed my toiletries bag and headed into the bathroom.

            The bathroom had two sinks, a large sauna/shower, a Jacuzzi bathtub, and obviously, a toilet. “Hmm…a shower or a bath?” I asked myself. Deciding on the shower, I pulled out my bottles of shampoo and conditioner and the other necessities and showered slowly.

            I walked out of the bathroom and threw my main suitcase on the bed. I liked my suitcase collection; it was peacock print so it was always easy to spot. I got them as a gift from Carmen, oh. I sighed, I told Carmen to never talk to me again. Shaking my head and the thought away I opened my suitcase to look for something cute, I wonder what the white room style is. I looked through fancy, bright, even leather outfits and was getting extremely upset when Scar walked in.

            “Colin’s tired,” she said putting an index finger to her lips and holding my puppy over her other arm. I smiled as she put him on her bed where he stood up and ran away, she didn’t notice though, “What are you doing?” she asked casually.

            “I’m trying to choose an outfit to wear to the White Room tonight,” I told her before turning back to my suitcase.

            “Ooh, let me help,” she said and climbed onto my bed, “Okay, these are pretty.” She pulled out my neon orange pumps from the shoe bag. I took them from her and smiled.

            “Thanks, Scar!” I pulled out the rest of my outfit and tried it on, “What do you think?”

            “Pretty,” she giggled and ran out of the room, “Colin?”

            I smiled at myself in the full-length mirror before returning to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I dried and curled my voluminous hair into golden waves, settling for a beachy look. I used minimal makeup around the eyes and on my skin, brushing on some simple eye shadow and mascara. Usually I do our hair and Carmen does our makeup…

            I mentally slapped myself for thinking about her again; she hurt me! Her and Oliver, I’ll never forget what happened!

            Someone knocked on the bedroom door and I walked over to get it, I had surprising grace even in my tall pumps and did not trip or knock over anything. The person continued knocking even as I wrapped my fingers around the doorknob and slid the door open.

            “Whoa,” said Theo, “You look great!” He checked me out quickly before recovering and focusing on my hazel eyes.

            “Thanks, Theo,” I smiled and stepped out of the room, “Are we leaving now?”

            He offered a hand to support me with and I took it, “Yeah, I just came to get you.” Even in my shoes Theo, who was two years younger than me, stood about three inches above the top of my head.

            We walked into the garage and the boys all sat in separate vehicles, “Aren’t we carpooling?” I cocked my head in confusion.

            Julian laughed and stood from his motorcycle to guide me over to my car, “Well, babe, we don’t plan on leaving together,” raising his eyebrows and tilting his forehead towards me he said, “If you know what I mean.”

            Gross! I didn’t know the guys were like that! In a disgusted manner I turned from him and hopped in my car, “Too much information, Julian,” I shook my head repeatedly to get the mental image off my mind, “I’ll just follow you guys then.” I slammed my door shut to show my disapproval.