"Aye bro, you almost ready? The fireworks about to end." Mijo said looking down at his watch.

Lytrell squealed clapping her hands together. "Oh my goodness this is so exciting!"

"This isn't your moment Lytrell, remember that." Mijo warned.

"Oh shut up Barry, nobody asked you." She scolded and then turned to Christopher. "Are you ready? We have the ring right here."

"No. I don't want... it."

Lytrell and Mijo both glanced at each other and then back at Chris confused.

"Whatchu mean you don't want the ring? You need a ring to propose." Mijo said, clearly concerned since he was the one that payed for the ring himself.

"Later... Not now."

"I think he wants to do it when they're alone." Lytrell murmured to Mijo. Christopher nodded.

"Alone."

Mijo huffed and tossed Christopher the ring box. "Fine, go ahead do it whenever you want." He mumbled.

"Aww, is somebody mad they're not going to see the proposal?" Lytrell said pinching his cheeks.

"Hell yeah I'm mad! I'm the one that gave him the idea, shit I should get to see it!"

"Oh hush, but Chris is there anything else we can help you with? You know to make it more special for Kyrie?"

Chris nodded vigorously. "Yes."

5:45am

"Christopher what do you want?" Kyrie mumble as he shook her awake.

"Morning." He smiled down at her.

"What time is it?" She sat up, yawning.

Christopher picked up the small clock that was on their bedside table.

"Um, f-five."

"Five in the morning?!"

He nodded.

"You better have a really good reason for waking me up." She mumbled angrily

"Breakfast." He grinned. "Let's go."

"Chris..." she whined. "It's to early for breakfast, go back to sleep."

He shook his head and pulled her out of bed. "Breakfast."

She kissed her teeth and went to get dressed knowing he wouldn't stop bothering her about 'breakfast' until he got his way. She came back out in one of Chris' sweaters and sneakers.

"C'mon, take me to wherever breakfast is

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"C'mon, take me to wherever breakfast is." She said impatiently.

Chris led her outside to the beach. The more they walked the most Kyrie was convinced he didn't want breakfast, just a walk on the beach which made her even more upset- she could've been sleeping by now.

"Chris where are we going?" She asked when they started climbing up a hill.

"Breakfast." He grinned at her, linking their hands together.

"What break-" her sentence was cut short when she saw what Chris had payed out for her on top of the hill.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Oh, so this is breakfast." She chuckled. "It's very nice Chris, thank you."

"Your welcome." He grinned. He was happy, she was happy now.

Once the pair was seated Kyrie had wasted no time eating everything in site- the long walk had made her extremely hungry.

"This is so good." She said, her mouth filled with oatmeal. She knew it was from McDonald's but didn't say anything so that Chris could still have his shine.

"Kyrie?"

"Mhm?"

"I... I love you."

"I love you to, Chris." She smiled.

"Do you... do you want to be... married?" He asked.

"Um-"

"No!" He said suddenly, he was doing it wrong.

"Will you..." He started searching his pockets for the ring. Kyrie continued to eat watching him pat himself down. He let out a sigh of relief once he found the box.

"Will you..." He started over, bending down on his right knees like Mijo did when they were practicing. "Um.. will you make me happy a-and be with.. n-no... um, marry me?"

Kyrie had stopped chewing. "Are you serious?"

He nodded. "Um, p-please?"

"Chris..." she started tearing up.

"O-oh no, don't cry." He stood up and came over to her, wiping every tear he saw coming down her cheeks. "I-I'm Sorry."

"No," she started laughing.

Christopher's heart sunk.

"Don't start apologizing, I'm happy." She continued. "Yes."

"Yes?" Chris repeated unsure

"Yes, I'll marry you." She grinned

He hopped yo and spun her around in his arms.

"I love you Kyrie."

"I love you too, Christopher."

The End

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The End

——

That's a wrap y'all! I hope this was good enough, I was skeptical about posting it.

But wow, I finished my first book 😊, I'm proud.

The sequel should be up within the next few days, I want to focus on my other book for a bit.

Alright, bye- and don't forget to comment and vote!

Christopher जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें