[09]: Sexual Relief [m]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀
A/N: If you didn't know yet, the [m] beside the title of my chapters is a warning for mature content/sexual themes.

•☆○*;o。𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘢'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝。o;*○☆•«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

☆○*;o𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘢'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝o;*
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

A murderous storm rips down the shelter,
His mind was in a feverish haze.
My sexual touchings to his body,
My palms soaking in disgraced blood,
I hear the chanting of her name.
She's whispering to me from your body,
Please tell me that it isn't you.
(foreshadowing☝️)

      "I reckon he's sick?" Lacus barged into my bedroom, staring at Yuichiro's form that was sleeping peacefully on my bed.

       My flower's lips were slightly ajar, drool dripping down his chin as a result. Yuichiro's cheeks were flustered a very deep red, long eyelashes elegantly touching the bottom of his eyes. There was a damp washcloth over his forehead to help tone down his fever.

      That night when Yoichi said those awful things, Yuichiro tried to run away in the rain. I chased after him for over ten minutes, cradling his shivering body to give him warmth once I caught him. He was only wearing a t-shirt then. "He has a high fever." I answered Lacus.

     Lacus walked over to Yuichiro, resting his hand against the latter's cheek, feeling how hot and clammy it felt. "You know it ain't a good time for him to fall sick. He's a celebrity, they're after-"

     I slapped Lacus' hand off of my flower, scowling at him. "Well, he's sick, alright? There's nothing we can do about it now but help him get better." I held Yuichiro's hand, watching as his chest rose and fell with steady breaths.

     I continued to talk, "I'm here to protect him. It's too soon for them to try to kill him, anyway. I heard their leader is trying to expand by joining forces with the Plasma Killers gang all the way in Dangatopia."