- STARE -

(I'll get everything else done soon, I promise. I just made this for my birthday, that's all. This is also slightly based off a role play and Hello Charlotte. It's a good game, check it out. This is also NOT an OumaSai fic!!)

Kokichi Ouma grabbed the doorknob to Shuichi Saiharas room without the other boy noticing. "Saihaaaraaa~!" The purple haired boy chirped. Except, there was no Saihara to greet. The detectives room was dark. Bed sheets thrown to the floor, books lie ripped and worn on the cold yet smooth, carpeted floor.

"Saihara?" Ouma questioned. "Where are you hiding~??" The boy began scavenging the room, calling the others name as he searched. Finally, he glanced to the bathroom, "last place to check..."

He snuck over and took the knob in hand, and twisted it, until it stopped and made a small noise. "Locked.." Ouma groaned.

"Saihara I know you're in there!" He yelled

Silence. Unsettling silence. "Saihara!!" The boy yelled once again. He felt a shiver go down his spine as he heard the hoarse, small voice from the other side of the door.

"Ko............ki.........ch.....i.....?" Saihara groaned, his voice oh so quiet.

"Unlock the door!!" Kokichi yelled.

"I............ca........nt......." The boy mumbled. Loud coughing was heard. Kokichi was sincerely starting to get worried. "I'll open it with force!!" He yelled. Saihara lifted his fist and lightly hit the door, before it fell limply to the floor. He then loudly, and clearly, wheezed. Ouma backed away, then ran into the door at full force elbow first. He made a small crack. He did it over and over until a hole was in the door. His elbow was bleeding now, and yet he didn't care at all. 

"Saihara I'm unlocking it!!" Ouma yelled, reaching his arm through the hole. He reached down until he grabbed the doorknob lock, and turned it. Saihara coughed and coughed as he did so. Then there was a thump against the cabinets of the sink. Ouma opened the door, and was greeted with a horrible sight.

Saihara. Leaned against the cabinets, his eyes dull and bare. Blood was everywhere. On the toilet, on the floor, covering his face, on his hands, splattered on his clothes. Everywhere. Kokichi felt sick. More sick than ever before. He could hear the body discovery announcement, and people running up behind him. But he couldn't turn away. He couldn't stop. He could only STARE. STARE at his lifeless friend. STARE at his old friends dead, useless, worthless body. STARE at another person gone. STARE as others cried and gathered and investigated.

STARE as life disappeared from Shuichi Saihara's eyes at such a fast pace. His eyes. They stared into his soul as he stared back, shocked, mortified, scarred for life. All Kokichi Ouma heard now was letters and numbers. Letters and numbers of useless, meaningless, worthless beings. To him, they were now bland. Black, endless, holes for worthless peoples faces. Unending. Swirling into the boys mind. Screaming that nothing important exists anymore. It was all so bland.

He could only STARE as everything tumbled and got so boring and bland. Annoying and blank. The numbers and letters. Getting louder and louder.

Louder and louder and louder that all the poor boy could do was scream and cover his ears. Tears. Blurriness. What for, though? What are emotions? Everything was twisted and backwards, meaningless and bland, loud and blurry. People are nothing. Society is nothing. Nothing is anything. It's all boring and bland, and all this poor boy could do was STARE.

(I'm proud of this, haha. I liked writing this, since now all I gotta beat is Delirium and I'm done playing the HC games. I will go back to Childhood's End at some point for other endings. Hope you all liked this!)