Ariana Grande is My Mate

Y/n Pov:

When I was riding my motorcycle to school I decided to go to Safeway yo go get Starbucks real quick to order a Carmel frappuccino because my school is a 20 minute drive and I didn't really feel like going to school. When I got to Starbucks I parked my bike then got off. When I took off my helmet I ruffled up my hair a little bit and carried my helmet then I began to start walking into the store to go get my Starbucks when my wolf Scar started jumping around in my mind

Me: Why are you so happy
Scar: Just wait and see Y/n
Me: uhh...why can't you just tell me Scar: Nope(she said popping the p)
Then she cut off the mindlink. Uh...your so mean.
Scar: I heard that you idiot
Then she cut off the mindlink again. When all of a sudden I smelt something so amazing that had me on cloud nine, I knew that was my mate. (So that's why Scar was so excited) When I turned around I seen the most beautiful girl and she had the most beautiful eyes ever it's like I was lost in them. When she looked at me, and saw me,  she walked up to me and the thing I wanted her not to do was to reject me, and when she didn't I was so happy  but didn't let it show. Hi my name is Ariana Grande and your my mate, and before I could introduce myself I seen an arm wrap around her waist, and that it was a guy. When I seen that my eyes glowed a more bright sapphire color and then I growled. How dare you put your filfthy hands on my mate. Well, listen here buddy I'm her boyfriend Mac Miller and you can't do anything about it before I could say anything, Ariana had moved away from Miller and moved to my side and said actually we're basically over since the day I caught you cheating on me with your whores. When he was about reach and grab Ariana's arm, I grabbed his arm then lifted up my fist and swung at his head and watched him go out like a light. Well, now that, that was over I'm Y/n Wilson but you can call me Daddy I winked at her, Ariana ducked her head down to hide her blush, I'm just kidding you can call me whatever you want, but is it alright if I call you Ari, I said to her, only if I get to call you Y/nnn, ok deal Ari and we should probably get going "babe", i winked with a charming smile. Yeah let's go Y/nnn. Ari I never knew a singer that's so successful was going to be my mate and by the way your a vampire right. Yes, I am and Miller was also a vampire so...yeah. Oh and by the way Ari I'm 19 years old so I have to go to school so I'll drop you off if you don't have a ride. No, it's fine Y/n because I have my car so I'll give you my number and you give me yours so we can meet up later. Alright, we'll see ya Babe, and then kissed her on the cheek before waving goodbye and heading to my Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R. Damn it, I'm never a softy but what can I say it's my mate for Fucking Sakes.

P.s. one more mate to go and it's going to be in the next chapter

-Ashilee