Chapter four.

Chapter four

Jack's POV ( HAH! You didn't expect that huh?  Well, here it is! )

So you probably know me? Well if you don't, I'm Jack Dylan Grazer. I'm 14 an actor. Anyways, Y/n actually sing?! Erica showed me a video of Y/n singing my mouth opened. I'm so speechless. She really changed! She looks so beautiful! I miss her so much. She's like a singing angel oh my god.  Erica paused the video and looked at me "Jack? you okay?" I didn't answer, my mouth is still open just so you know. "Earth to Jack Grazer!" She shouted loudly, i finally got out of my thoughts and finally talked to her "y-yeah?" She giggled "Jack i know that you are thinking this is about you, which it is" she smiled. "She really misses you Jack, she really wants her best friend back"   wow, i thought that Y/n forgot about me through the years. But all this time, she just misses me? I sighed. "Okay, I'll go meet up with her tomorrow. I promise" she nodded and slowly walking away "where are you going?" I asked her "I'm hungry duh! Come on dumbass and let's go to McDonalds and buy me two hundred chicken nuggets!"  I just rolled my eyes then we go straight to McDonalds to eat, i guess two hundred chicken nuggets?

*time skip*

After we ate at McDonalds we just talked for a little bit and then she had a brain storm. "Ding ding ding! JACKKK!!" She screamed "WhAt??" I asked annoyed. "I'll go tell Y/n that you are here and you want to meet up with her!" That's actually a good idea, i can't believe Erica has a brain HAHAHA "but where will we meet?" I asked "At the park?" She wasn't sure about her answer. "That's perfect! But what does she look like now? Can you tell me all about her?" I asked Erica. "Well after you left seven years ago, she looked like she was so depressed. You wouldn't even know that she even eated. Crying for days, never smiled. In short, she lost her other half which is, YOU" my eyes widened, she didn't ate? For how long?! Oh Y/n, the time that we meet up tomorrow i will definitely hug you very tight. "She never talked to anyone, she only talks to me cause I'M HER FAVORITE BITCH. She always wants to be alone in her room. That's why she doesn't have friends here in LA cause she forgot how to communicate with people. She always tell me that she suck at communicating." Poor Y/n, i feel so guilty to leave her. Suddenly, Erica's phone started ringing "yeah? Oh okay, okay I'll be there in five minutes. Okay bye." I wonder who's she's talking to. "Jack i have to go home, my cousins are there to visit my family and i have to be there like, right now" she explained quickly. "Oh it's alright I'll guess i'll see you tomorrow, remember? The plan?" I asked "yeah, yeah sure I'll go text her the moment i get home. Byeee!"  She grabbed her bag and jogged home. I'm so excited to meet up with my best friend i haven't seen in seven years, Y/n.

Erica's POV

Nope, I'm not actually going back to my house. I'm going to Y/n's. And why? Cause she told me to. If i told Jack that i was talking to y/n earlier I'm sure he would probably freaked out, so i didn't told him. I'm already shipping those two dunderheads, and i really hope my ship would sail this time. Cause my ship seven years ago got separated and it sucked. Sooo i really hope THIS TIME this ship would finally sail. 

*time skip*

I got to Y/n's house really quick but looking around the addresses made me feel sick. It was too confusing. But i finally found it and imma proud of mah self thats why i love myself so much, i even gave my self a pat in the shoulders "good work bitch, if this shit is not important imma flip Y/n's table or desk in that fucking crack head house" ( A/n: crack head house?😉 Richie Tozier?😂 )
I finally stopped rambling and finally knocked to Y/n's magical *not really* door. She opened it and she looked like she was retarded or using drugs cause  her eyes look so fucking red "Holy shit what happened to you?!" (A/n: alright get Erica out of this thing and let the Tozier do it his way😂 ) i quickly grabbed her arms and took her to their kitchen even tho i can't fucking find it.

A/n
   Soo there we go! Chapter four is here so let's go to chapter five!💖