"My new cologne! It's called Warm Summer Mystic Dream Boat~"

    "But it smells like citrus,"

    "Well it's not, you don't understand this stuff!"

    "I understand it smells like fucking citrus!!" I yelled.

    "What'd mom say about you swearing! You're too little for that! You're not allowed to swear!"

    "And you're not allowed to walk around the house half-naked, yet here we are," I grumbled while stuffing a forkful of eggs in my mouth.

    "I'm very comfortable with my body!" Wally grinned. "You're just jealous because of how hot I am!" he said proudly.

    I really despised him...

    When I finished breakfast I went back to my room to get dressed

    When I finished breakfast I went back to my room to get dressed. Just as I got my shirt over my head, I spotted messages blowing up on my phones' screen. They were all from the one person I somewhat considered a friend.

    Her name was Connie. She was a very pretty 19 year old woman in a few of my classes. She thought I was the cutest thing in the world, and pretty much did everything with me. She was nice, but could get pretty annoying at times. Yet, I talked to her anyway.

    Her messages said she was outside and that she wanted to go somewhere with me. Since I pretty much had nothing else to do, I decided I'd go with her. I got my backpack and went back downstairs. Wally was lounging on the couch with Full House blasting on the TV.

    "Wally, I'm leaving!" I said to him.

    "Good riddance!"

    "Fuck you too!"

    "HEY!"

    I ran outside before he could say anything else. For sure, Connie was out in her car, with a bunch of her dumb friends. I wish I could've run away, but instead, I went over to them, let Connie pull me in the car, and we were off.

    "Charlie, baby~!"

    The second I was her lap, Connie hugged me and kissed my cheek. All her friends greeted me too. Beside Connie was Sara; she wore a ridiculous amount of makeup and always dyed her braided hair in wild colors. Today the colors were red and purple. Upfront were Zach and Garrison. Zach was born in South Korea, but grew up in America. He wore glasses and was just a really smiley and pleasant person, and was probably the only person I could tolerate here. Garrison was a perfect jock stereotype. His dark hair was full of gel, he was on the college football team, and he was a real womanizer. You could mistake him for a character on one of those god awful sitcoms on Disney Channel that ruined Disney's good name.

    Yeah, these were the people I was stuck hanging out with. Am I happy about it? Not that much.

    "Hey, lil' buddy!" that was Garrison's nickname for me. "Ready to have some fun today?"

    "Don't drag me to another bar, last time was worse than reading feminist reviews about Frozen." I said.

    Laughs went all around the car. Sara pinched my cheek with her red painted nails.

    "Baby, you so cute!" she said.

    "Nah, there's an abandoned place we're checking out," Garrison said, "I heard it was haunted!"

    "What's the place?"

    Zach turned to face me.

    "It's an old art studio! The place used to make a lot of cartoons in the 1930s."

    Damn it, they found my weakness.

    I wanted nothing more than the chance to see an old animation studio and find a bunch of sketches of characters and concepts. So I swallowed my pride and kept a better attitude the whole ride. Yeah, you'd think it's a little fucked up a kid like me swears and hangs out with adults, but hey, it's the life I'm living.

    On the ride, I listened to the random stuff everyone had to say, until I got drowsy and just fell asleep the rest of the ride. But, of course, that peace was short lived when we arrived at our destination and Connie shook me awake.

   "Char-Char, we're here!"

    I whined and pushed Connie's hands away before sliding out the car.

    "I wanna sleep longer...!" I grumbled.

     "You can't sleep lil' buddy, we got exploring to do!" Garrison squished my cheek, to which I attempted to bite him.

     "Don't touch meeEEEEE!!" I screeched.

    That got everyone laughing. Being the youngest and shortest in the group sucked; no matter how scary or intimidating I tried to be, I was cursed to look cute. It's the worse!

   "Ooh, guys, quick photo, quick photo!" Sara took out her phone and called out to us.

    Connie, Zach, and Garrison got around me to pose and smile at the camera. I wasn't one to enjoy photos, so I just made a small smile.

    "Whoo! Got it! I gotta post this!"

    "Later, come on let's check this place out, it's just down this path!" Garrison started running down a pathway into some trees.

    "Yeah, let's go!"

    Zach and Connie took my hands, like parents would with a baby, and lead me down the path. Sara trailed behind, too occupied with her phone. As we walked I caught sight of a slightly broken sign. I was able to make out the messy letters a little:

    'Welcome to Joey Drew Studios!'

    That certainly wasn't Disney. Not even Warner Bros. I've never heard of a cartoonist that went by Joey Drew, and I could name at least twenty cartoonists off the top of my head. But Joey Drew just didn't ring a bell.

    "Hey, Zach?" I looked up at him, "Who's Joey Drew? His name isn't familiar."

    "From what I know he ran his own toon company until he lost his mind, then he just disappeared out of nowhere." he said.

    "Yeah, him and half his company!" Connie added.

    That was odd. Almost a whole cartoon company missing and forgotten?

   I just might learn more than I thought at this place...