Chapter 2: Wow...

(I apologize in advance, I mean it's not that bad but ya'll came here for destiel and that's not what you're getting in this chapter)

{Sam}

"I'm a hunter."

As soon as Sam said it be immediately regretted it.

He pulled away from Gabriel to look at him, he now looked horrified.

"I.....uh I..." Gabe couldn't make words come out of his mouth.

"I'm sorry, I'll just go" Sam said and started to walk away.

"Wait!" Gabe called after him.

Sam turned around and Gabe motioned for him to come back. Same walked back over to Gabe, scared of what he would say.

"It's fine, really, we can still be friends. I mean...only if you want to" Gabe said. He really wanted to be friends with Sam, he just hoped he felt he same.

"Yeah I would" Sam said giving Gabe a smile.

"Well what class do you have first?" Gabe asked.

"Um the History of Angelic Weaponry" Sam told him.

"Me too, let's go I'll show you where it is."

And with that Sam and Gabe walked off to their class, both with smiles on their faces.

{Dean}

How could I be such an idiot! Dean thought.

He had acted like such an idiot in front of Castiel and he totally regretted it. Dean was straight, he was DEFINITELY straight but why did talking to Cas make him so nervous. He even blushed! Good thing Cas didn't seem to notice.

Dean walked into his first class, Pre Calc, ugh.

He saw an empty seat and went to sit down. Next to him was a red-headed girl who was wearing a Legend of Zelda t-shirt and was scribbling a Tardis in her notebook with a Hermione Granger Funko POP pen. She was wearing a weirdly shaped silver necklace. She looked up at Dean and smiled.

"You must be new, no one sits with me. I'm not an angel so you should probably sit with someone else before you become an outcast like myself" she finishes.

Dean gives her a surprised look.

"No, no I'm not an angel either" he tells her.

She smiles again.

"Well, in that case, I'm Charlie Bradbury, woman of letters" Charlie says extending her hand and Dean shakes it.

"Woman of letters?" Dean questions.

"Yeah it's like a super badass secret society. Preceptors, observers, beholders, chroniclers, of mysteries not easily explainable or known to men."

"Oh that's cool, I'm a hunter and so is my brother Sam. He goes here too" Dean says with a smile.

"That's nice" she says and goes back to drawing her Tardis when an Asian kid comes and sits down in front of her.

"Hey Charlie" he says getting out his books and placing them neatly on his desk.

"Hey Kev, this is Dean he's a hunter" she says pointing to Dean. Dean waves.

"Hi I'm Kevin Tran, Profit of the Lord" Kevin says smiling.

"Oh My Chuck we're like the three musketeers!" Charlie screeched. Dean and Kevin laughed.

"Chuck?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, Chuck you know God" Charlie states.

"God? As in the God?" He questions with wide eyes.