1: The Coffee Shop

(McKenzie's POV)

"Thanks babe, I'll see you later." I press the end call button on my phone. I grab my book bag, and quickly walk into my favorite coffee house. The smell of brewing coffee, and sweet pastries fill my nose.

I stand in the short line, behind a tall man wearing a black suit, with chocolate brown hair. When he orders, I'm shocked by the smoothness yet ruggedness of his voice.

(Dimitri's POV)

"One large, iced, black, unsweetened coffee and a piece of pumpkin bread," I say to the barista and hand her a ten dollar bill. "Keep the change." I smirk at her while she accepts the cash and sits in a chair nearby.

After I pull out my computer and begin typing out an email I hear a sweet, soft voice ordering a medium, iced, coffee, and a chocolate chip cookie. I turn around to see a short girl with long, lavender hair, with blue eyes, nice plump lips, wearing a baggy sweatshirt and floral leggings.

She hands the money to the barista and sits in the chair by me to wait for her order to be ready. I gave quick glances at her she was just gorgeous. I kept to work on my computer and I heard my order be called. I walked to grab my drink, as I noticed she looked up at me.

(McKenzie's POV)

I finish my order, and walk to sit down to see the manly guy who had stood in front of me in line.  I feel my body heat up as I pick the seat next to him. Once I sit down, the man is called for his order. That's how I learned his name, Dimitri. It fit him just right. As he sits back down next to me, I hear my name and ran up to grab my coffee and cookie. I almost trip walking back and hoped no one noticed.

I reclaim my seat and pull out my college textbook so that I can study for my upcoming test. After about 10 minutes, I notice Dimitri typing on his computer with his eyes were full of fury, pressing the keys with such strength I thought he might break the keyboard. I take a sip of my coffee and  glance over to Dimirti in annoyance.

"Can you stop typing so loudly? I'm trying to study," I say with a hint of annoyance. He looks at me, obviously agitated at my interruption.

"No, I can't. Maybe you should try saying please like a good girl," he shoots at me.

"Like a good girl?" I replied while rolling my eyes. "You don't have to be a dick."

"Don't use that language with me, little girl," He spits back angrily.

"I'm not a little girl! I'm eighteen!" I reply.

"You're little in my book, so I'll call you whatever I want. If you could please shut up now and let me do my work, that would be great." I grunt in frusteration.

(Dimtiri's POV)

I began typing again, trying to focus. Who does she think she is? She's a little girl who doesn't have power over me. My age is considerably different than hers so it wouldn't be a problem. I shake my head at the thought and resume to my work. She lingers in my mind, but I try to focus. 

(McKenzie's POV)

I roll my eyes again and resume back to my studying. I keep looking at him occasionally, taking note of his handsome features. I can't quite determine his age, but that doesn't matter. My boyfriend is perfection and I shouldn't be thinking about other men. 

After about 30 minutes, he rises from the seat and leaves. Five minutes later, I realize how late it is and I sigh, knowing that I have to walk home alone in the dark. I quickly pack my stuff in my backpack, and throw away my empty cup. I begin the journey home while listening to my music with my headphones.

I arrive home, unable to get him off my mind. Why was he so confident and bossy? God this is so frustrating. Let's just forget him and  move on.  

Hey everyone first Chapter of Rage I hope you like it! worked pretty hard. what do you think is going to happen to Grace? keep reading to find out. I made some changes on ( 11/26/18)