Chapter 7

"So...what now...? Wendy asked, blushing hard.

Starbucks just stared at her blankly. What in the actual fuck. Starbucks had bottled up all of her courage just to kiss Wendy and all she had say was what now? As you could tell, Starbucks was truly pissed but she stared at Wendy a bit longer and she noticed, she could never be mad at the girl with red highlighter hair.

—-Meanwhile—

Ronald sped into Burger King like a cheetah. He was furious but depressed at the same time, he had cleared his whole schedule to arrive at his cousin's doo doo head lookin' restaurant. He swung the door opened and stormed right in there as customers gave him glares.

"Woah woah, don't scare off my customers you lame ass." Burger King stood in front of Ronald as Ronald scoffed.

"Ugh. Just shut the fuck up and listen." Ronald said sternly.

"Why the fuck are you here anyways?" Burger King pouted, "I thought I told you to never show your pussy face here EVER."

"Tsk. Stop being a jealous asshole and actually help me." Ronald heavily sighed.

"How much this time?" Burger King had asked.

"$30...I just need some time to talk with you." Ronald said.

"Deal." Burger King smirked. Burger King and Ronald McDonald were cousins, they were practically brothers because they've been raised together. However, they both didn't see it that way. They always kept fighting for affection and attention, to outwit one another. It was a consistent fight and it still hasn't stopped. They are rival corporations but they were major softies and depended on each other for advice. Right now, Burger King needed all the money he could get since his place is a huge dump, and Ronald was his grand pay check.

He sighed, embarrassed to say the next few words about to come out of his mouth. "T-They chopped off my dick." Ronald blurted.

His cousin stared at him wide-eyed and then bursted into sudden laughter. "You are a pathetic idiot. Dumbass. You fucking got your only good thing chopped off by Wendy and Starbucks! Ahaha. Guess I win at Dick Wars, suck it bitch." It's true they actually had this penis competition. Ronald sulked because he knew that his penis was his life line, and he didn't even care if it hurt for him to pee, he was worried because he couldn't have proper boners anymore.

"Just tell me. Are Wendy and Starbucks close or romantically attached?" Ronald asked his cousin.

Burger King was quick to know that Ronald had a major crush on Wendy but was always jealous of how close Starbucks is to Wendy.
"Not that it seems. I tell you this every goddamn time too! Buuuuutttt...." Burger King snickered.

"What is it? TELL ME NOW!" Ronald snapped at his cousins angrily, not wanting any detail left out.

"It seems as though they are hanging out a lot more now." Burger King showed Ronald both of their Instagram accounts. Loads of selfies of Wendy and Starbucks was posted on their accounts, and it was true, they were hanging out a ton. It seemed as though they have gotten very close.

Ronald peered over at Burger King's phone. He admired Wendy's beauty but he was enraged when he saw her with that slut, Starbucks.
The fire kept boiling inside of him and it would only take long before she breaks him completely...
————————————————————————

Starbucks sighed as she didn't know what to do with Wendy. She was confused. Did Wendy enjoy the kiss or not? Wendy for sure did not seem infuriated in any way.

"Wendy, I love you." Starbucks blurted and then facepalmed herself as she realized what she had said.

Wendy looked at her, stunned and shocked.

"Well since we're on the topic of me having feeling for you, do you love me Wendy?" Starbucks said, passion filled in her eyes

Once again, Wendy didn't know how to respond. However she opened her mouth and said

"I-I..." Wendy's voiced trailed off.

To be continued...
_____________________________________
So I know I haven't updated recently and I know that I said I would probably stick to my words...but life has been stressing me out and I've been really busy since major testing is going on this week and the following week. I apologize for not updating a lot but I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and if I don't update next week, it's probably because I'm studying for exams. Anyways, have a wonderful day.
—Xoxo, RMS (RichMoneySwag)