Chapter 1

It was a long day for Wendy, or shall I say her personal maids, butlers, and chefs had the longer day. Most commoner folk call her gang the "employees," but Wendy merely treats them as if they were pesky little mice trying to scavenge for scraps of food. "Ugh, so many people." Wendy sighed. She was perched up on a chair and propped her legs against it. Wendy slowly grabbed her nail file out of her pocket next to her note pad that's collecting dust on it. She hastily brushed the nail with quick swipes back and forth. Wendy blew the nail residue with her chilling breath. "I still have to look pretty to keep my throne in check and my stocks up to the green."

     The throne is when one fast food chain is given a status to be "queen or king" restaurant of the town, city, and maybe even the state! Wendy's won the first place spot so she became the official queen of all fast food departments. If someone were able to beat her stocks and popularity, then she would automatically be dethroned and the crown will be passed on to the new number one restaurant .Wendy perked up from her seat and left the restaurant casually while all the people muttered about how she's obnoxious, beautiful, and an excellent cook. Of course she never does the cooking, but people are fooled into thinking so. Wendy is desperate to keep the crown for herself so she has to look and act nice, but serve delicious meals with kind staff. "It's here, the new shop just opened," Wendy paused, "they're out of the ordinary though, they ONLY serve drinks and maybe a little bit of food." Wendy popped up from behind while the girl was talking about the new place. "Sorry to interru-" Wendy got cut off. "Omg, you're the Queen of Cooking or something like that. You're like, rich or something??!!! Eh, I bet, your food is the bomb . Com...ahhh!!" The stranger was obviously a fan. Wendy started, "Oh why thank you, so, um...where is i-"

"Agh! Can we take a pic together?" The young girl had asked. "Oh...um, yeah." The girl grabbed Wendy's wrist and swung her around. She happened to pull Wendy's body closer to her, so close it seemed like they were about to lock lips. At first Wendy was very uncomfortable, but this isn't the weirdest thing a fan has done to her. The strange girl quickly snapped the picture of her and Wendy together, but Wendy could barely do a fake smile because of how uncomfortable the scenario was (and its atmosphere.) "Can you tell me-" Wendy begun to ask the fan she took a picture with, but she ran off. Wendy was infuriated, "Fine then, all these townspeople are pricks! They should all die in hell or something for all I care. Grr!" Wendy stormed off to search for the local Starbucks. Wendy eventually found it, ran into the store and saw a little line. "Hah! This is pathetic! It's the grand opening too and you have like 3 customers?! Hahaha, so no competition huh? That means one more shitty cafe outta my way!!" Wendy spouted. "Excuse me?! Could you not be so rude next time and mind your own business before I snatch yo weave and shove it up my ass?! Starbucks had a total of 10,000 customers come in for their grand opening, more that yours honey bun. So get the fuck outta here and that hella as fuck red weave too."

"Are you fucking serious?!" Wendy blurted.

"Hell yes I am ma'am!" The waitress blurted out as well.

Then, all of a sudden, a faint green light had appeared but no one seemed to notice. Out of  nowhere, a mermaid had appeared out of nowhere.

"Hello ladies! What seems to be the matter?"