Chapter Twenty-Seven: Preparing for their date (Audrey)

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Tadashi and Honey Lemon."

As the pair looked to the side they saw Audrey and smiled.

"Hey, Audrey what are you doing here?" Tadashi asked.

"Well duh I'm always shopping here. This mall is like my second home." Audrey asked.

"You buying makeup for your date tonight?" Honey lemon asks.

Audrey blushed a bit. "How did you know?"

"I saw you coming out of there."

"Well no, I'm buying it because a beautiful girl like me has to keep her appearance up." Audrey boasted

The couple smiled at her knowing the truth.

"Why are you two here?"

"No reason we're just meeting up with all our friends." Tadashi said

"Well that's cool I guess. See ya later." Audrey waved bye to the couple.

The pair looked at each other and smiled and went into Pandora without Audrey noticing.

After buying her makeup Audrey left the store and continued walking around wondering what else she should buy. Then she thought about something.

"My hair I have to get it done." Audrey thought

She headed over to the salon and was waiting for her turn.

"Okay, I can take the next person." A girl called out.

"Finally." Audrey got up but when she saw who it was her stomach got into knots.

Kyanna looked at her and her face got angry.

"So your back again. Sorry but I think your gonna want someone else. Might take a while though."

Audrey got a little mad too but she decided for Hiro's sake she would finally bury the hatch with Kyanna since their argument wasn't anything serious. Audrey was just being a bitch at the time.

She took a deep breath and spoke. "Look I just want to say I'm sorry. I wasn't mad at the way you've been doing my hair I just wanted to start a fight like usual. The truth is I love the way you do my hair and I always have. So please could you do it for me?"

Kyanna looked down for a bit but then smiled.

"Apology accepted Audrey and thank you. So I assume you and Hiro have a date tonight?"

"Yeah so work your magic girl." Audrey said smiling

Kyanna sat Audrey down and got started.

(15 minutes later)

Audrey took one look and smiled. The red in her hair was a bit brighter and her highlights were shining a bit more. It was completely straightened and felt so smooth to the touch.

"I love it Kyanna thank you so much."

"No problem Audrey." Kyanna smiled

Audrey reached into her purse and gave Kyanna $100. Kyanna was a bit confused.

"You know it was only $75 right."

"Yeah but it's an extra $25 for you."

"Thanks, Audrey see you around." Kyanna waved bye

Audrey waved back as she left.

As Audrey left she was getting a bunch of different looks from boys. A few were even drooling a bit at the sight of the redhead. She loved it as usual but she was completely focused on her date tonight.