"No, I actually prefer talking to you when you didn't have a stick up your ass but it seems as if the stick is there again," I grin and walk away from him. Before I can take even two steps, Seth grabs my upper arm and pulls me back, which results in me hitting his chest. I stare up at his face and notice every single detail about him.

His skin is completely flawless and has a sun-kissed complexion, his hazel eyes, which have a few golden specks in them, keep looking at my brown eyes. Before I realize what I'm doing my eyes move down to his lips and I take notice of how perfect his lips are. They have the perfect shape, also they are the most beautiful tone of pink ever.

"Enjoying the view?" Seth chuckles and I push myself away from him, ready to slap him. I take a few deep breaths and then glare at him again.

"You know, it's a shame you're such a dick. You're hot and all but your personality ruins it."

"So you think I'm hot?" He winks.

"Was that all you heard from my sentence?"

"Pretty much," He smirks and starts walking after me as I turn around. The whole time we walk together through the hallway I see all eyes on us. Mainly girls are looking and that's because their man-candy is tagging along with someone like me. Seth keeps walking with me until I get to my Calculus class and then he stops. He grabs my hand and pulls me in for a hug.

I awkwardly pat his back as he buries his face in the crook of my neck and inhales, making the hairs on my body rise from the feeling, "Have a great time in class, Ellie." He whispers and then disappears to the crowded hallway. I stare after him for a few seconds, then head inside the class. When I walk in, I see Amber and her friends sitting on the desks in the front row and every single one of them is glaring at me.

"Seth doesn't actually like you," Amber spits as I walk past her. I stop and look at her, "Excuse me?"

"You heard me, Seth Lee would never like someone like you. He just wants to get in your pants and since you're River's young and naive sister he knows he can hit it and then quit it," She chuckles. "Don't cry your eyes out if he fucks you and then leaves you." All of them walk away, Amber walking in the front like she's the fucking queen or something. I roll my eyes at their attempt to scare me and take a seat before class starts.

When it was time for lunch, I was the first who ran out of the classroom. The cafeteria is filled with people and I can already point out the different groups. I see Kelly sitting at our usual table with a brown haired boy sitting next to her and they're smiling about something and laughing. Just as I start to walk over to them, an arm snakes around my waist and I'm being pulled out of the cafeteria.

"Let me go! This is considered rape, I will call the police once I see who you are!" I yell and kick around as my kidnapper laughs and I freeze. I recognize that annoying laugh anywhere. "Let me go, Seth, you're such a fucking dick. Can't you see that I need to eavesdrop on Kelly and her new boy. Release me immediately, this is an order."

"Calm down, tiger, I just need to talk to you." He releases me and I turn around to face him. He has a playful grin on his face. I notice that he isn't wearing his leather jacket and his tanned and toned arms are visible to the entire world. As much as I want to drool right now, I try to act normal and glare at him.

"What do you want?"

"Just wanted to ask how are you," Seth chuckles and I roll my eyes. Without answering him, I turn around and walk back into the cafeteria. Immediately I walk over to Kelly's table and sit down next to her, facing the mystery guy.

"Hey, Kelly, who's your friend?" I wink at her and she blushes. The guy looks just as awkward.

"He just transferred here, his name is Calvin Klein." As she says that I bursts out laughing and start holding onto my stomach as much as I can. I'm pretty sure people are giving me weird looks right now but I couldn't care less.

"Seriously?" I ask. "Is that your name?" Calvin nods his head and scratches the back of his neck, clearly feeling awkward and out of place here. I stop laughing and stare at him. Before I can say another word, River appears out of nowhere and pulls me up from the seat.

"Why did I hear that you a Seth hooked up? Is that why you two were laying on top of each other in the morning? Ella, I thought you were better than this," River says angrily. My mouth drops open and I stare at him. I can't believe my own brother would think something like that.

"River, what are you—"

"Can I have your attention please?" Seth yells over the cafeteria and I spot him standing on one of the tables and he's looking straight at me, a sly smirk on his face.

This can't be good.