Book #20

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling

Oh wow. They really just did that. 

I read the end of this at school after you know what happened and it was the you know what for him and I was literally just crying in the middle of the library as I read this. (this is explained in the spoilers section if you care)

Why they gotta do Harry so dirty like that? Every fucking book man. 

Anyway, I really liked this like I liked the rest of them. They are well written, all the books have a place. I know when I read some trilogies or series some books aren't important or are just fillers but every one of these is good and contributes to the rest and they are really masterpieces. 

Have I talked about J. K. Rowling yet? I don't know. I went into these books knowing she queerbaits and everything and she's just a huge hypocrite but I'm trying to separate art from the artist but sometimes I think about it and feel bad. I just don't know what to do. 

Either way, these are magnificent books and I can't deny that. Bad people can make good things and it sucks. 

Spoilers----------------

Yo. I knew they were going to kill my baby dumbledore but what the fuck? I literally denied for it for like twenty minutes. He's not supposed to die. Don't kill him like that. His fucking funeral and Hagrid crying so hard he could barely see. I'm tearing up just writing this. 

Snape killed did it too. How are they going to dig him out of this hole? What the fuck? Doesn't he become like the "hero" in some way and Harry names a child after him? I'm so confused but don't explain it to me until I'm finished deathly hallows and I'm still confused. 

Why they gotta do my man, Harry, dirty like that? Who are they going to kill next? Fred? 

I'm sorry.