15.| Cooter Mankins

Start from the beginning

Jayden was in the boys locker room lifting up some weights as he was shirtless when he had saw Puck in there as well, "hey, dude, I got a question for you,"

Puck looked at Jayden, "I thought they were my sneakers, Jayden looked down to his feet, "what?"

Jayden shook his head, "no, no, look, I figured since you have more a little more experience then I do, you could recommend a brand of condom,"

Puck looked at Jayden, "are you cheating on Rachel, dude? Because if you, that is not cool, and that's coming from me," Jayden shook his head, "no, I want to use them with Rachel,"

Puck grinned, "dude, I'm happy for you, and her. I always thought it would be me, but secretly hoped it would be you. As for the condoms, no idea-never used them. It's worked out for me about 99% of the time,"

Coach Besite blew her whistle as Jayden went to the bench with Mike and Puck, "gather around! You all know Cooter Mankins. Best eye for talent in the country if you ask me,"

Cooter turned his attention to Coach, "which is why I spend so much time with you, Coach. Hey, are those new tube socks?"

Coach grinned, "I got a whole new six-pack if you need to borrow a pair-" Puck and Jayden coughed as Coach and Cooter where getting distracted, "all right, this Friday night I will be in the stands watching you play. And I'm not looking for boys to play for the Buckeyes. I am looking for men."

***

Jayden was sat at his dinner table in a white buttoned up shirt with a black tie around his throat as Rachel and him ate dinner, "that was amazing, I have never had meat substitute before that taste that much like real meat."

Jayden bit his lip, "of course, because you're a vegan, which I remember because we know each other so well. More sparkling cider?"

Rachel smiled at Jayden, "mm-hmm, thank you, should we make a toast?" Jayden got his glass, "Yeah,"

Rachel smiled, "all right, to four full months of no fighting or threats of us breaking up, nothing but love, love, love," Jayden smiled as Rachel leaned in and kissed Jayden.

Jayden pulled away from Rachel before they both clink their drinks, "cheers." Jayden took a sip of the sparkling cider as he gulped it down, "Oh, should I go get our desert? I've got pound cake, it's Sara Lee,"

Rachel grabbed onto Jayden's arm, "Oh, actually I thought we could maybe just go snuggle by the fire first," Jayden smiled, "okay,"

Jayden lit his fire pit up in his living room as Jayden set out blankets on the floor as Rachel was sitting on the blankets, "I love you,"

Rachel smiled as she went backwards as Jayden came towards her as she leaned against his father's sofa, "i love you too,"

Jayden leaned down to kiss Rachel's lips as he smiled onto her lips as Jayden put his hand underneath Rachel to hold himself up, Rachel gripped onto Jayden shoulders, as Jayden pulled away to look at her, "I brought protection,"

Rachel smiled at her boyfriend, "me too, every modern girl comes prepared," Jayden smiled as Rachel pulled him closer to her.

Rachel moaned against Jayden as he began to pull away from her, "wait, wait, before we do this, I need to know, why now? The last time we talked about this, you said you want to wait until you won a Tony,"

Rachel began to sit up, "or any other major award. Emmy, Golden Globe. People's choice would have gotten you to third base. But I don't know what changed. I mean, even the thought of going to New York going a virgin felt silly to me. But when and who's gonna feel more right then you and now? And I love you,"

Jayden smiled as he leaned into Rachel to kiss her lips once again, Rachel's hand immediately gripped Jayden's shoulders.

Jayden hummed as he kissed Rachel when he pulled away from her, "I just want to make sure this is special enough for you. I have been wanting to get us a hotel for us. Someplace nice like a Marriot or something. If we wanted a couple of weeks, I could probably-"

Rachel cut off her boyfriend, "no, I can't wait a couple of weeks. I have to get this done for opening night," Rachel leaned into Jayden making him go backwards, "get this done?"

Rachel looked at Jayden, "I can't play a girl who's sexually awakening if I'm not woken up myself," Jayden furrowed his eyebrows, "so you're doing this so you can act better?"

Rachel came towards Jayden, "no! No! I'm doing this because I love you and so that I can act better. But's that my business, okay? It's has nothing to do with you so-"

Jayden stood up as Rachel stared at him, "wait, where are you going? No, no, I'm-I'm ready. Please come back."

Jayden turned to his girlfriend, "i-I just need a minute. I am gonna get desert," Jayden walked into the kitchen as he punched a stool making it fall over, "how could she does this to me?"

***

Vote, Comment and Share ❤️