Chapter 12

Y/N's POV

I pull up the lever freeing the heroes and take down any guards that stand in our way and venture out to stop Chaos from taking over town.

"Do we know how he is going to execute his plan?" Coon asks I think back to when I was with him but he was smart enough not to tell me anything.

"I think in hindsight we should of looked around his base a little more before rushing out" Toolshed suggests everyone nodding until interrupted by the soaring Human Kite.

"Guys I found something, Chaos is planning to cover the town in a fountain of ozz"

"How?! To do that he would need to be up high" Super Craig questioned

"He is, he's using the old tower next to City Wok" Kite replied leading the way in the sky as we followed on foot dodging on coming traffic.

Butter's POV

I look over my soon to be kingdom of Chaos to see something I didn't wish to see I blamed it on my imagination, besides there is no way my full proof plan could fail it was full proof after all, that's what I told myself until a panicking General interrupted my thoughts.

"The heroes have escaped, they're on their way here, what should we do captain?" I growl out of frustration I will not be mad a fool again if it's a fight they want it's a fight they get!

"Suit up General your head of the welcoming party go make these pesky heroes feel unwelcomed" I smirked and started my plans a head of time giving the orders of my minions to start up the engine.

Y/N's POV

"Heads up, looks like we have company you guys "Human Kite warned I look to Mysterion and smile as Coon goes over the plan; while they battled below myself and Kenny would sneak to the top with the use of my powers and stop Chaos from poisoning our town. I take Mysterion's hand and give it a supportive squeeze before activating my powers and start our long climb to the top of the stair case- wait is hat why Cartman wanted to stay down there so he didn't need to climb all these stairs, lazy bastard!

"After climbing these stairs your going to have an amazing ass" Kenny teased I giggled and playfully nudge him even when the town is in danger he's still able to make me laugh I hope it can always be like this...

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY CAR!

We make it up the finally steps of the tower meeting a jittery Professor encouraging his machine to start creating a fog over the town. Below the guys were handling up the last of the goons that stayed most of them running off the money worth it but General Disarray had stayed loyal to his leader of darkness but was no match against the heroes combining their powers but wasn't giving up just yet. Mysterion throws a spiked question mark to the machine causing a fuse to break and the machine now unable to complete it's purpose the town was saved.

"Give it up Chaos, you've lost if you come quietly it will be easier on you" I call out pulling his attention to myself and Mysterion he gave me a guilty and pleading look I don't think he wanted to go this far it's Butter's for God's sake he apologised to his shadow when he lost it, the more I think about it the more it doesn't make sense- Suddenly the tower started to shake bring me back to reality we look over the beam to see the clumsy General's had broke one of the legs of the tower, this place was coming down. We look back and see Professor Chaos has vanished where did he go?! I felt Kenny take my hand and pulled me down the stairs coming to my senses I follow him close behind the tower shaking violently starting to cave in on it's self level after level falling down the guys shouting for us to get out of there some even trying to get in but was stopped by others members not needing more heroes getting hurt. We make it to the bottom and let out a sigh of relief as we escape from the tower I hug Kenny and reassure him I'm okay until I gasp and push him away. The last thing I feel is a heavy dull impact and everything goes dark...

Kenny's POV

As I embrace my girl I'm pushed back by her making me fall back and a front row seat to something I wish I never had to see. I scream and hit the ground pushing myself to the stone statue that is trapping Y/N underneath with the help of the guys we push it off her and I kneel by her side my tears sliding off my face and dripping on to her face hoping they will wake her up but nothing happens she's gone... I let out a painful cry my heart shattering as Cartman made his way through the guy choking back their tears his eyes filling with tears as he laughed.

"Funny Y/N, now get up and tell us you got us, come on Y/N get up open you eyes Y/N.... Please" he sobbed holding her in his embrace crying quietly begging to God to bring her back- wait that's it that's the only way I wipe my eyes and look to the bracelet and pulled out my gun the guys gasping trying to talk me out of it but they don't understand this, it's the only way to get her back and pull the trigger- BANG! As usually first the darkness as my body relaxes taking my last breath and then the light I run to end seeing the golden gates and a smiling angel.

"Mr. McCormick your back"

"Yes, but I'm ready to call in that favour" I reply he nods knowing what I mean. He lets me through the gates and to the table of the highest ranked angels.

"I hear you wish to call in your favour, what is it my son?" Michael the archangel asked.

"I want Y/N's soul to return to her body sir" I replied reminding my manners this was a serious matter but my voice still cracking. Michael looked deep in thought.

"Y/N, she's important to you correct?" I nod afraid if I speak I would be able to stop my sobs.

"Well my son, you defended the Heavens in our time of need so we grant you your favour, take him to Y/N.

Y/N's POV

I wake in a room after walking through the light so many questions going through my head but stop when I hear a familiar voice I turn around to see Kenny without thinking I run in to his open arms and sob.

"Kenny where are we? Did I save you is everyone okay?" I ask as he rubs my back.

"Yes everyone is fine, I'm going to take you home" he explained I calmed down and he told me that we were dead, it was an unsettling thought but his powers finally made sense he told me that he hasn't been here in a while since I arrived to town it was like I was his good luck charm. Once the preparations of my return to Earth were done Kenny took my hand and as quick as that I woke up in a hospital room the guys sitting around me. "Mmm, this is quietist I've heard you all" I mutter smiling as their face light up and run to my side all their eyes red and puffy from crying.

"The doctor said you wouldn't make it but you sure proved him wrong" Stan laughed.

"How do you feel?" Cartman asked

"Like I was hit with a statue" I joked.

"Guys it was amazing I was there but was saved by-" I pause seeing Kenny at the door putting his index finger to his lips.

"Saved by who?" Kyle asked I smiled.

"By my hero" they didn't really understand but this was mine and Kenny's little secret. A month has passed and I was finally let out of hospital after learning how to walk again when I got home the boys had set up a welcome home party with all my friends surprising me the whole thing being Kenny's idea. I could remember everything after dying so the identity of Professor Chaos was once again a mystery but we could deal with that later tonight we celebrated!

END.

Butter's POV

I panted when I got home and logged into my computer and made a call to my business partner.

"Sir, it's ummm me I'm sorry but you're planned failed" I stammered pushing my knuckles together as they cursed at me.

"YOU IDIOT! YOU'VE JUST MADE EVERYTHING MUCH MORE DIFFICULT!" they started but then started to laugh causing me to raise a brow.

"Ummm sir, is everything alright?"

"Yes, we just move on to phase X"

Big Gay Al's POV

I shout on my cutie furry friends but none come I gasp dramatically as I call the police.

"Yes I'd like to report 6 missing kitties" they take down my details and then I start searching for pictures to use for the missing posters.

END?