Final goodbye and sad stuff

MICHAEL POV

Crystal had decide to show back up bawling her eyes and asking for my forgiveness. This isn't the first time we broken up because of her rude comments especially towards Haylee. Haylee normal good at not letting Crystal comments bring her down but Crystal took it to far. I had a lot to think of let Crystal back in or lose a friend. I am pretty sure Haylee was serious about leaving and if she leaves Luke would become depressed and mad at me. I now laid on my bed as Crystal was in the bathroom cleaning up her face. Crystal didn't only yell at Haylee she snapped at Jessie too. I really love Crystal but I didn't know if she will actually change and not hurt my "daughter and basically sister". I sighed and closed my eyes. I shoot up from the bed as Crystal walked out my bathroom. She walked towards me but I didn't want to be around her at the moment.

"Crystal I think you should leave. I need time to think." I whisper as I looked over at her as she stopped in front of me.

"I don't have anywhere to go though..." She whispered and sat on the edge of the bed.

I groaned and dug into my pocket I pulled out my wallet and pulled out my credit card. I tossed it at her.

"Go get a room." I said in and annoyed voice.

"Fine.." She whispered catching the card and slowly walking out of the room. Calum walked into the room shortly after she left.

"What are you going to do Mike?" Calum asked quietly as he crawled onto the bed and laid on top of me.

"I don't know yet...." I whispered messing with my hair.

"Do you want to lose Haylee?" Calum asked quietly as he looked up at me. He had his head on my chest.

"No but I'd like to think she'd change.." I whispered letting my eyes water slightly

"But she never does." He whisper as he watch me carefully.

"I know..." I rolled my eyes and placed a pillow on top of my head. I rubbed my face into it and threw it.

"Do you even know what's going on with Haylee?" Calum asked as he poked my chin.

"No..." I shook my head. I knew she wouldn't want him knowing her family business.

"What were you to talking about then?" He asked it was becoming a 100 question with Calum Hood.

"Don't worry about it Cal... She'll tell you when she's ready.." I rolled my eyes at him

"Okay." he said sadly because he doesn't like being left out in important things or the last one to find out.

"Why do you call Jessie angel?" I asked looking down at him.

"Because she's a blessing in disguise." He whisper as he turn his face. He laid his right ear flat against my chest listening to my heart beat.

"She's a blessing so you could buy a dog?" I laughed at him

"No." He said shaking his head.

"Be honest Cal." I smiled at him

"I am, it's not. Because you guys let me keep the puppy. She a blessing in disguise because the people that gave her up didn't get to see how much potential she has. She might have few problem but all her problem can be worked on and improve. She a lovey girl and we are very lucky to have her in our lives teaches us lesson as we do for her." Calum ramble on he was starting to sound like Luke.

"You're turning 70. And she's not teaching us lessons if she takes care of herself." I chuckled.

"She taught me a lot. You haven't pay attention to her much or been around her much." Calum said looking up at me and sticking his tongue out before putting his head back down.