Hotel sweet hotel

ASHTON'S POV

"What do you mean by whatever?" Calum mumble.

"She can sleep in how long she wants and never leave the house. She isn't a party animal and doesn't have any guy's over unless it's me. And I can't leave this shitty place anyway." He laughed.

"Okay then yeah. So then you going to want to do online schooling?" I asked quietly as I let a yawn sip out.

"I finished school." She whispered grabbing a hard pillow.

"Okay then. Yes to whatever you want and yes to a lock on your door." I said but she won't know that I will have a key to it also. Just in case she locks us out.

She nodded and held onto the pillow tightly. She hid her face behind it and her eyes started to water up. I couldn't tell if it was from joy or put fear because she still had fear in her eyes.

"Oh, you probably want to know our names don't you," I said as looked at the boys and back at her.

"Five seconds of summer. Michael luke Ashton and Calum." She mumbled into the pillow. "All the girls here are obsessed with you and your songs..."

"I see. Who's who?" I asked testing how well she knows us.

Her eyes darted from each of us and shook her head as a tear fell from her eye.

"She has people issues. I'm sorry about that.." The guy whispered frowning at Jessie before looking at us

"It's no problem. We can be patient right boys?" I asked as I turn to face them.

"Yeah." They all smiled and nodded.

I turn back to the boy. "What's your name?"

"Marcus Gilligan." He smiled and put his hand out for us to shake. We all took turns shaking his hand before stepping back. Luke phones started singing like crazy. Jessie jumped and knocked the guitar off the bed as Luke pulled out his phone.

"It's Haylee. Hold on..." He whispered stepping out of the room. I rolled my eyes at him and looked back at the two kids on the bed.

"Why me?" I heard Jessie ask into the pillow.

"Because we have more things in common. And you deserve to live outside of this place." Calum said quietly and keeping his voice soft. Calum looks like he might pass out because how tired he is.

"Jessica just pack and leave. You'll never have to deal with Mrs. Hadley again." Marcus muttered taking the pillow away from her.

"It's fucking Jessie. It's never been, Jessica." She snapped quietly as she got up and grabbed a couple boxes and her guitar. "Might as well go you aren't leaving me alone." She mumbled holding on her stuff tightly as she took a couple steps back and watched us as the anger in her icy blue eyes subsided to fear yet again.

We nodded and stepped out of the way for her to leave the room first. She shook her head and nodded for us to go. Calum just yawned and turned to start walking out of the room. We all heard harsh footsteps run up the steps as Hadley quickly walked towards us.

"Surely you'd like another fine young lady?" She asked before looking Jessie up and down.

"Nope, we want Jessie." All of us said at the same as we smile at Jessie.

"You're 100 percent positive?" She asked softly giving us a hopeful look that we'd change our mind

"Yes we are 100 percent positive can we just get the paperwork done," Calum said getting annoyed with Mrs. Hadley as he yawned.